**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Modified accounts in battleground

How is it that basic attacks does no damage and u cannot gain power all u can do is take block damage and just lose how is that and what is being done about it

Comments

• Options
    BosleyBosley Posts: 259 ★★★
    Or skip BGs altogether like me.....
  • Options
    Moneymike128Moneymike128 Posts: 29
    Seeing people's battledecks today I just I was going to see someone accuse people of hacking on the forums today.

You need to read the nodes.

Power shield = no damage from basic attacks. 400% damage from specials.

polka dot power = combat power rate reduced to 0. Gain power while defender is suffering from damage over time effect.
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 839 ★★★

what is being done about it

You altering your battle deck to fit the nodes and the meta. Kabam can't help you with this "complaint".
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,499 ★★★★★
    Derp my 6* r5 ascended Hercules is not doing damage in BGs!! And my Mystics are dying for no reason while fighting torch!!! This is BS derpppp
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,063 ★★★★★
    Wtf are these complaints really? 🤣
  • Options
    Reading is a beneficial ability to have.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,451 ★★★★★
    Wow.
  • Options

polka dot power = combat power rate reduced to 0. Gain power while defender is suffering from damage over time effect.

I used to think that was how it worked, how I really think it works is it places a 1 frame power lock on you when you hit the opponent or when you get hit. This ruins Sigil witch nullify ability. I also had it wreck me when I perfectly hit Maestro with kindred right as his buff fell off and got no power from MD
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,599 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

I used to think that was how it worked, how I really think it works is it places a 1 frame power lock on you when you hit the opponent or when you get hit. This ruins Sigil witch nullify ability. I also had it wreck me when I perfectly hit Maestro with kindred right as his buff fell off and got no power from MD
    If it is power lock then galan nd other power lock immunes can bypass it right? did anyone test?
  • Options

Pikolu said:

If it is power lock then galan nd other power lock immunes can bypass it right? did anyone test?
    It is probably a power lock that bypasses immunity like the power drain after 20 seconds isn't actually a power drain. Game is very complex.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,499 ★★★★
    H3t3r said:

How many guardians are there now? Do you all coordinate when to patrol the boards or is it whatever? They ought to give one of you mute rights over weekends and Canadian holidays imo, there's some fun ones after hours.

Thank you for your service.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,619 ★★★★★

H3t3r said:

How many guardians are there now? Do you all coordinate when to patrol the boards or is it whatever? They ought to give one of you mute rights over weekends and Canadian holidays imo, there's some fun ones after hours.

Thank you for your service.
    Trust me, many of us have been wanting Kabam to give them more privileges for awhile now