**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any timeline to when she will be released as a 7*?

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★

I know she isnt everyones cup of tea but its not like she is a bad champion. She just needs dupe and preferably high to max sig. Since we are getting all these good 7*s I see no problem as to why she isn't in the titan for next pool. Unless I missed it.

If you really don't want to release her as a 7* to the community you can happily send me a 7* sig 20 of her. I would genuinely not mind. I would love it. Just hoping she gets released in the future and I get a cosmic R3 gem from act 8 if its a gem. I will be holding onto it for her.

And this isn't a sarcasm post. I really really want to know. I think she was one of the earlier 6*s when 6*s came around like batch 3 or something?

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,410 ★★★★★
    I feel like they will give mediocre buffs before 7
  • Options
    CvlrCvlr Posts: 205 ★★
    Wow I honestly hope never
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,335 ★★★★★
    Hopefully she enters 7* with EXCLUSIVE Kamala crystal, that crystal have a chance to pull 4 5 6 7* kamala, only. 🤣
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

Hopefully she enters 7* with EXCLUSIVE Kamala crystal, that crystal have a chance to pull 4 5 6 7* kamala, only. 🤣

Cosmic iso stonks
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,178 ★★★★★
    When my 7* Sinister comes too, I want a BG rematch. Here's hoping they both arrive sooner rather than later
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★
    Unless sweadeah hack the game
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,737 ★★★★★
    Hopefully the day before the game shuts down if that ever happens
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,949 ★★★★
    If she gets buffed
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★

When my 7* Sinister comes too, I want a BG rematch. Here's hoping they both arrive sooner rather than later

If Sinister comes as a 7* before Kamala...

I wouldnt mind a 7* sinister tho. I would actually r2 him because its too much cats and iso for 6* from R1 - R5 plus my mutant class is stacked.
  • Options
    Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 329 ★★
    With Luke cage getting another update I wager she will come when they give her a revamp