**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Missing Accolades Calendar 2023

I'm currently playing on a Samsung S23 with Android 14 and have the most recent game mode installed. I read the update email about the accolades event calendar where we can get more accolades cards, but despite logging in everyday I have not received any and cannot find the option either to receive any either. The whole accolades log in calender is missing for me. My gamer ID is Rajrules.

Comments

• Options
    “more accolades” ?

Did you receive the initial Game Mail Msg when banquet started with an initial 10x of Accolades to send out ?

If not, then are you at least “Conqueror” progression, *AND* Summoner Level 40+ ?
    If not, you don’t have access to the full Banquet.

• Options
    RajrulesRajrules Posts: 3
    I did, I got the initial message with all the accolades and even have half the rewards from the accolades solo event. I'm Cavalier at the moment and my account is almost 8 years old (I'm level 60)

• Options
    VihvidVihvid Posts: 2
    Mine is the exact same! They need to fix this
  • Options
    I logged in every day and did the event. Then it didnt count my last accolades card to get me to the final prize. This needs fixed.
  • Options
    Cam1163Cam1163 Posts: 1
    I am missing my calendar and I couldn’t gift during the event at all.
  • Options
    VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    Me too.... and i always login everyday....Kabam need to fixed and check this..
  • Options
    MateKpoMateKpo Posts: 1
    Kabam tiene que arreglar esto, me pasó exactamente lo mismo
  • Options
    RajrulesRajrules Posts: 3
    Any update on this? I was just wondering since there were many players who didn't get all the benefits of the banquet event despite qualifying for them. Would there be any make up rewards for us?
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,986 ★★★★★
    Rajrules said:

Any update on this? I was just wondering since there were many players who didn't get all the benefits of the banquet event despite qualifying for them. Would there be any make up rewards for us?

"No." - Kabam probably