**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Iceman counter in this BGs meta?

Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 304 ★★
edited January 3 in General Discussion
Since the buff. iceman is now nova flame immune. and all the coldsnap immune champions are not able to do DOT or gain power . so how can you do iceman without losing HP in this meta?
only sassy?

Comments

• Options
    KLZKLZ Posts: 140
    Warlock
  • Options
    idlavonidlavon Posts: 34
    All easy shock champion (hulkbuster, nebula, scorpion, shuri etc.) ultron, WWBN, lady d, cable(worst option)
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,798 ★★★★★
    Or try not to die and hope your defender champ KO the other.

• Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,499 ★★★★★
    KLZ said:

Warlock

You have to hope they’re running willpower. And this only works if your warlock is awakened
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,462 ★★★
    Gorr
  • Options
    WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 240 ★★★
    Lots of champs, hulkling, Hype, ghost, longshot or all shock champs, rupture champs etc he's not immune to every dot
  • Options
    Prismane1269Prismane1269 Posts: 216
    ghost,Sassy,tigra,werewolf nukes him.
    Also u can use any Power gaining/Shock/rupture inflicting champs.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    edited January 3

Lots of champs, hulkling, Hype, ghost, longshot or all shock champs, rupture champs etc he's not immune to every dot

How would Longshot work (as a LS novice)
  • Options
    Prismane1269Prismane1269 Posts: 216
    Lpoo said:

They can gain power. Hulking from spaceshift charges, longshot from bad karma, hyp has power gain
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Lpoo said:

They can gain power. Hulking from spaceshift charges, longshot from bad karma, hyp has power gain
    Longhsit won't work against bobby
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,737 ★★★★★

Longshot doesnt work since iceman is both incinerate and bleed immune
  • Options
    my question is not just getting the fight done but also no taking coldsnap damage. seem like only sassy and ghost are best option.
  • Options

my question is not just getting the fight done but also no taking coldsnap damage. seem like only sassy and ghost are best option.

Scorp can also end with full health if you play it pretty slow
  • Options
    JohnTargaryenJohnTargaryen Posts: 103
    Any champ who aplly rupture
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Iceman is easy. He is not shock neither rupture immune. So Shuri will work, Nebula will not work cause she has no DOT on her base hits, Tigra, Rintrah, Wolf will all work. Also Ghost (phase will gain power), Hyperion, Dragon Man, Hulkling. See i just listed a bunch. So yeah Iceman is not an OP defender.
  • Options

Iceman is easy. He is not shock neither rupture immune. So Shuri will work, Nebula will not work cause she has no DOT on her base hits, Tigra, Rintrah, Wolf will all work. Also Ghost (phase will gain power), Hyperion, Dragon Man, Hulkling. See i just listed a bunch. So yeah Iceman is not an OP defender.

He is OP in the sense that all the champs you mentioned arent immune to coldsnap so they take tons of damage before killing him
  • Options

since they changed points system. killing with higher hp is more important than faster.
    btw, nebula can inflict shock with her heavy or holding block and parry
  • Options
    Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 308 ★★★
    Zuro said:

Irrelevant. For each Bad Karma on the opponent, you gain 12% of the power they gain from being struck (so up to 60%). If you parry heavy and give them enough Bad Karma, you'll still be able to throw specials.
  • Options

Zuro said:

Irrelevant. For each Bad Karma on the opponent, you gain 12% of the power they gain from being struck (so up to 60%). If you parry heavy and give them enough Bad Karma, you'll still be able to throw specials.
    I know how he works, he is just not a good Iceman counter
  • Options
    007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 354 ★★★
    Why is no-one mentioning Omega Sentinel? A high sig one, especially, takes little damage from the coldsnap and she inflicts plasma which iceman isn't immune to
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 461 ★★★
    Best counters (meaning resistant/immune to/shrugs off cold snap) are Sassy and Ghost. I guess technically you could use awakened Mephisto but it won’t be a great or fun fight.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,820 ★★★★★
    No one has mentioned Adam, but if you use the pod instantly, he’s been working great against iceman
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    You can use a rupture or shock champs as he’s not immune to those.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,991 ★★★★★
    Omega sentinel, especially high, sig works great with energy resistance and plasma debuffs.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian

Hold the phone, did you just really disrespect Nebula like that? The nerve of some people.

Literally just parry to place shock.

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,338 ★★★★★

Or try not to die and hope your defender champ KO the other.

Perfect strategy, don't die, I'm with you in this one. 😎
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,695 ★★★★
    Deathless G works really well.