Banquet event rank reward wrong?

The_losttierThe_losttier Member Posts: 128 ★★
I receive my banquet rewards sooner but I think something is wrong… I don’t expect 1-2% but is right receiving those reward today and not in Friday?

Comments

• The_losttierThe_losttier Member Posts: 128 ★★

I don’t think this was intentional… what happen with the cheaters and the cleaning? That was the reason why the rewards should be on Friday right?

They were able to send them out earlier than originally planned, but this was intentional.

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,405 Guardian
    edited January 3

I don’t think this was intentional… what happen with the cheaters and the cleaning? That was the reason why the rewards should be on Friday right?

They were able to send them out earlier than originally planned, but this was intentional.

Kabam got through it mega quick. The only Cheaters removed anyways would probably be those who get a rank that isn't a % rank.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,472 ★★★★★
    If you are going to disagree with the answer why even ask....
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,721 ★★★★★

Pretty sure there fouce one looks one the event to banned those who either cheated or anything
  • Technofloppa117Technofloppa117 Member Posts: 19
    How many points did you have for 11-25%?
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Member Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I’m just glad it’s over. Def wasn’t worth keeping underperforming members in the alliance to wait for that stuff to drop.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,317 ★★★★
    @Lovejoy72 man you don't know how many of my friends have been telling me to kick peeps from my ally and I've said no cuz its cruel cuz of banquet
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,155 ★★★★★
    My alliance got 1-5% with 3.4 million. We were expecting way lower.
  • miguito66miguito66 Member Posts: 28
    I still haven't received the alliance ones, I only got the individual ones, does anyone know what's happening?
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,405 Guardian
    miguito66 said:

I still haven't received the alliance ones, I only got the individual ones, does anyone know what's happening?

Normal distribution of rewards. They get rolled out over a period of a few hours because if they sent all 100k+ rewards to everyone at once, the servers would crash.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Member Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

@Lovejoy72 man you don't know how many of my friends have been telling me to kick peeps from my ally and I've said no cuz its cruel cuz of banquet

Yup. And we are still stuck with them until we find a gap between wars this week. This meta has been brutal on folks that were already struggling, it’s almost cruel to leave in place. I think they’d be happier somewhere south of tactic war. But with them in, it’s been double hard to even hold onto tier 3.