**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoner Choice 2024 Winner

ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
edited January 5 in General Discussion
So we all know who the winner is going to be and why. To the community, I'll just say:

EDIT: I posted the wrong image. I meant this one lmfao

Comments

• Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Where are the 2024 options?
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,816 ★★★★★

Blob? Cause there's absolutely no way in hell the others can win they don't stand a chance. To a certain extent I think it was dumb adding so many unknown villains and then the Blob lol.

Exactly my thoughts. What were they thinking
  • Options
    JMC2007JMC2007 Posts: 42
    Shantra, beetle, blob, viper, black tarantula, swarm, shriek, and ruby Thursday
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    JMC2007 said:

Shantra, beetle, blob, viper, black tarantula, swarm, shriek, and ruby Thursday

I just read, here vote for Blob. The end. Feels rigged outta the gate
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    Blob - closest after is Viper (imho of course).
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★
    Ruby really sounds unique
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,411 ★★★★★
    Blob or Maybe Viper

Would have gone beetle but They used the meh version
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★

• Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    I just chimed into the stream when they had the full image on screen and immediately thought “oh, Blob without a doubt”
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
    Yup, i will also campaign for Blob. Want Kingpin and Blob to Belly pop together and bounce.
  • Options

Blob? Cause there's absolutely no way in hell the others can win they don't stand a chance. To a certain extent I think it was dumb adding so many unknown villains and then the Blob lol.

Blob is going to absolutely sweep this with almost no contest imo
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,301 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Yep, and honestly I've wanted Blob for years (especially since we barely have XL champs in the game) but this just isn't fair. Blob's gonna have like 75% of the votes easily and that makes the Summoner's Choice kinda boring.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,400 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

Yep, and honestly I've wanted Blob for years (especially since we barely have XL champs in the game) but this just isn't fair. Blob's gonna have like 75% of the votes easily and that makes the Summoner's Choice kinda boring.
    I want to vote blob as been wanting him but i might choose a lesser known like viper or swarm both of them could be interesting
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★
    Now I'm afraid what if they make blob a trash like gladiator? 😭
  • Options
    edited January 5
    Pikolu said:

I'd vote Shriek if Jaxs voice clip is added to her sp3

She is going to make it past the first round only because of the picture they chose for her based off the reactions of the twitch chat lmao. Im going to go back to the stream just for the twitch chat on that part because it was so funny
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Blob is going to absolutely sweep this with almost no contest imo
    Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking after they revealed the last choice (who looks actually really cool). A shame, knowing who the winner is going to be makes the whole thing boring af before it even starts.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,816 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

I remember last year, there were so many divisive votes and the final showdown between gladiator and white tiger was intense since they were tied in most polls. The margin by which gladiator won was crazy to see and it was genuinely exciting to see who’d win. This year, I feel like it’ll maybe come down to Viper and Blob, and he’ll win. Unless the community surprises me by going for the underdogs, this is going to be pretty boring
  • Options
    JMC2007JMC2007 Posts: 42
    Personally, I’m a bit split between some of the votes. I don’t know who I want but I think I might just go with Shantra
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

ahmynuts said:

Pikolu said:

I'd vote Shriek if Jaxs voice clip is added to her sp3

She is going to make it past the first round only because of the picture they chose for her based off the reactions of the twitch chat lmao. Im going to go back to the stream just for the twitch chat on that part because it was so funny
    Everyone was so horny 😭

So many “mommy” comments
    I was crying 😂
  • Options
    edited January 5
    Bendy said:

Emilia90 said:

I want to vote blob as been wanting him but i might choose a lesser known like viper or swarm both of them could be interesting
    I will vote Ruby Thursday cause I liked her design a lot but I know Blob's gonna win regardless, here's hoping she at least makes it past first round at least since they usually add one or two runner ups.
    Edit: also, I like The Rolling Stones lol
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★
    Ruby Thursday is wacky.
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

I remember last year, there were so many divisive votes and the final showdown between gladiator and white tiger was intense since they were tied in most polls. The margin by which gladiator won was crazy to see and it was genuinely exciting to see who’d win. This year, I feel like it’ll maybe come down to Viper and Blob, and he’ll win. Unless the community surprises me by going for the underdogs, this is going to be pretty boring
    Exactly! That's what made last year's Summoner's Choice so damn fun, nobody knew who was going to win because they were tied on nearly every poll that was made in here, Reddit, YT, Twitter etc. Blob on the other hand is just absolutely going to stomp everyone this year, it's not even going to be close.
    Would've been nice to see Ruby Thursday, I bet her special animations would be the best in the game they could get so creative with them, oh well.
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 543 ★★★
    I'd love to see Black Tarantula or Viper added, but having Blob kind of blows this chance out of the water.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,818 ★★★★★
    and here I thought it was all about Shriek
  • Options
    OffconstantOffconstant Posts: 14
    Idc who wins as long as they don't turn out like Gladiator
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 720 ★★★
    I think I just did a blob post like two weeks ago. He best be the winner. THE BLOBBIEST!!