Options

Blob's Kit

2»

Comments

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,509 ★★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

I just want farts for projectile attacked, and him to literally sit on someone during the sp3

• Options
    Polygon said:

I'd wait to see. We never know.

Nah there's just absolutely no way, even if Lagacy asked his entire fanbase to vote for someone else like he did with Gladiator last year, Blob would still win. He has been a fan favorite for a very long time and people have asked for Blob on the forums countless times, the other champs aren't as popular as he is, not even close.
    I would hope he doesn’t as historically all those champs he had his fanbase behind ended up becoming mediocre champs like Gladiator lol
    Yeah if he hadn't been on that Glad hype train, White Tiger might've won.
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 596 ★★★
    There should be a blob/kingpin synergy. The “Adonis’ “
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

Nah there's just absolutely no way, even if Lagacy asked his entire fanbase to vote for someone else like he did with Gladiator last year, Blob would still win. He has been a fan favorite for a very long time and people have asked for Blob on the forums countless times, the other champs aren't as popular as he is, not even close.
    I would hope he doesn’t as historically all those champs he had his fanbase behind ended up becoming mediocre champs like Gladiator lol
    “Historically”

Aka one time
  • Options

Polygon said:

“Historically”

Aka one time
    Fair enough, on behalf of the forums, please tell him not to botch it again like last year then lol
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Polygon said:

“Historically”

Aka one time
    Fair enough, on behalf of the forums, please tell him not to botch it again like last year then lol
    As a strong white tiger fan I think the whole way through, Lags had every right to go for the champ he thought was coolest

At the time of the vote there was 0 telling which way their kits would end up outside of one line of an overall idea. White tiger easily could have been a “dud” and Gladiator could have been absolutely awesome
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,979 ★★★★★

Polygon said:

“Historically”

Aka one time
    As a strong white tiger fan I think the whole way through, Lags had every right to go for the champ he thought was coolest

At the time of the vote there was 0 telling which way their kits would end up outside of one line of an overall idea. White tiger easily could have been a “dud” and Gladiator could have been absolutely awesome
    My problem with some of lags’s argument (and a lot of forum users argument) was essentially that Gladiator would be the next Herc and that he’s bound to be great cause of how broken Herc was lol. But I agree, he went for the champ he liked more and people have to respect that
  • Options

Polygon said:

“Historically”

Aka one time

I never said that, in fact I agree we're all free to vote for whoever we want, no exceptions. Here's the thing though, the videos he made about it were completely unnecessary, and all they did was influence a lot of people's votes. Why? Cause Lags has a big following, I understand this obviously wasn't his intention but just because it wasn't his intention doesn't mean it didn't happen. I am 100% sure some people changed their minds because of the videos he made and because of how close the whole thing was, the outcome could've been different if he hadn't made those videos which essentially started a hype train within his community.

We don't know if they would've botched White Tiger too, all we know is they botched Gladiator.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,593 ★★★★★

BigBlueOx said:

I just want farts for projectile attacked, and him to literally sit on someone during the sp3

Hear me out… the on screen prompt could be “pull my finger”. It’s clear blob is the choice
  • Options
    WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Posts: 317 ★★★
    No more bugs in MCOC - vote Blob
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,813 ★★★★
    He will belly pop off course, all opponents will bounce
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 854 ★★★

• Options
    YouDontNeedToKnowYouDontNeedToKnow Posts: 111
    inb4 “It’s Blobbin’ time!”
  • Options

inb4 “It’s Blobbin’ time!”

• Options
    HarryatomixHarryatomix Posts: 108

Polygon said:

“Historically”

Aka one time

Gladiator dud confirmed? I thought ccp are in denial phase.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,589 ★★★★★
    edited January 6
    We also watched Wolverine movie and there was Viper/Madame Hydra as well, I'm very confident that Viper will win.