**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Necropolis 7* selector choice & rankup help

Hi, So I have only path 4 left to do, and wanted to ask the pros here (:
Unfortunately I pulled a 2->3 skill gem from completion without a good 7* skill champ (my Falcon is sig 60 lol, I don't think he should be ranked at all)
Here is my 7* roster, note that I'm not very very much a Killmonger fan, never really used him, and Hulk is a good argument but I do have a nice science 7* roster already.

So questions are:

1. Who to pull from the selector?
2. Who to R3? (and if you have a skill option so 2 R3 candidates then)

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
    edited January 6
    If it was me, I’d take Bishop from the selector and R3 him, and I would R3 Falcon. Since he is duped he’s solidly good relative to the rest of the skill pool. You could also hope you pull Chee’ilth from your Titan, but if I was you’d I’d hold your Titan until Feb.

If you really don’t like Falcon, Elsa has her place and isn’t a bad R3. She is certainly good in this BG meta. I know she is pretty polarizing, but I’d certainly take her up over Hawkeye.

I wouldn’t waste a selector choice on one of the Skill champs unless you already had Killmonger in which case I’d probably take the dup on him. But that is only if you do BGs.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,977 ★★★★★
    If you want to become valiant and unsatisfied with your skill champs, try a loyalty crystal for black cat or select mantis from the selector.

From the generic gem you can rank up titania or chavez
  • Options
    BTW - one other point on Falcon - Sig 60 is close to his sweet spot from a damage standpoint. Clearly if you don’t like him you shouldn’t rank him, but at that sig it would be a no brainer for me.
  • Options
    EladElad Posts: 9

If it was me, I’d take Bishop from the selector and R3 him, and I would R3 Falcon. Since he is duped he’s solidly good relative to the rest of the skill pool. You could also hope you pull Chee’ilth from your Titan, but if I was you’d I’d hold your Titan until Feb.

Starting to consider Falcon actually, 7* skill pool is bad I know, but hoped for a Cheeilth or Crossbones to rank up.

If that's Falcon, you suggest the second one is a Bishop from the selector and not one that I already have?

• Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited January 7
    Based on your roster, I think I agree with the Bishop recommendation. You've already got some solid options with Chavez, Shuri, Hammy, Titania, Wiccan, Venom..just not that great Mutant options.

And if those were my skills, I'd take up Falcon (esepcially at sig 60!) or wait for a Titan in hopes of Chee'Ilth or Bullseye
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,419 ★★★★★
    OG hulk. Easy
  • Options
    edited January 7
    Elad said:

Starting to consider Falcon actually, 7* skill pool is bad I know, but hoped for a Cheeilth or Crossbones to rank up.

If that's Falcon, you suggest the second one is a Bishop from the selector and not one that I already have?

Fair point on the rank up. I’d still reco Bishop from the selector based on the rest of your roster. I’d at least suggest taking him to R2. However, your other rank 3 should probably depend a bit on which game modes you spend the most time on. If you do a lot of BGs I’d still think about Bishop, but honestly A Chavez and Shuri would also be great rank ups for BGs and story content/etc. I also have a lot of fun with my S Ham (one of my R2s) so I’m also considering taking him to R3 just because I really enjoy playing him.

Honestly your roster is very strong - you’ve got many of the top champs in each class - so you can’t really go wrong with Bishop, Shuri, Chavez, or even Piggy or Titania if you enjoy playing them. I could make an argument for any of them being worthy. Actually Venom also given you have his relic.
  • Options
    EladElad Posts: 9

Fair point on the rank up. I’d still reco Bishop from the selector based on the rest of your roster. I’d at least suggest taking him to R2. However, your other rank 3 should probably depend a bit on which game modes you spend the most time on. If you do a lot of BGs I’d still think about Bishop, but honestly A Chavez and Shuri would also be great rank ups for BGs and story content/etc. I also have a lot of fun with my S Ham (one of my R2s) so I’m also considering taking him to R3 just because I really enjoy playing him.

Honestly your roster is very strong - you’ve got many of the top champs in each class - so you can’t really go wrong with Bishop, Shuri, Chavez, or even Piggy or Titania if you enjoy playing them. I could make an argument for any of them being worthy. Actually Venom also given you have his relic.

My mutants roster is very dwindled (no 6*R5s, AA, Apoc, Domino my only R4s) so I think I'm going its either Bishop or OG Hulk from the selector.

I do play BGs, I mean mostly till I'm done with the victory track and getting Vibranium I.
    Shuri is not an option for me, I think she's fine at R2, good for everest content and very specific uses, not globally worth it for R3 in my opinion.

Really after this, its either Piggy, Chavez, Hulk, Bishop, Titania as R3 options.
    I'm not opening titans before pool update, but would like to get the valiant before that.
  • Options
    doggydoggy Posts: 781 ★★★
    Awakened Falcon helps you lot good
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,328 ★★★★★
    Bro? R3 that Elsa, my r2 is clearing war and BG fights in under 30 seconds and max 45 seconds.
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    4 paths is still a long way to go… consider options when at final
    Path
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,200 ★★★★★
    Monk1 said:

4 paths is still a long way to go… consider options when at final
    Path

If u reading then he said he only hav part 4 left to do
  • Options
    DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    Is bishop (duped) better than onslaught (undupe) ??
  • Options

As an attacker bishop seems to be better than onslaught.
    But as a dual threat, onslaught is better.

Onslaught is new, so we can't jump into conclusions.
    Remember how much hype infamous ironman has when he was released, Nowadays people rarely rank him up.
  • Options

Remember how much hype infamous ironman has when he was released, Nowadays people rarely rank him up.
    Thankfully I left my infamous iron man at rank 4...and hardly even use him for any content
  • Options

Thankfully I left my infamous iron man at rank 4...and hardly even use him for any content
    He has a lot in his kit, but everything works only when he has armor up buff.
    A simple armor break can shut him down completely, also nullify abilities too, and they are fairly common in the contest so you rarely ever use him.
  • Options

He has a lot in his kit, but everything works only when he has armor up buff.
    A simple armor break can shut him down completely, also nullify abilities too, and they are fairly common in the contest so you rarely ever use him.
    Wait...correct me if i'm wrong..isn't his armor up passive?
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,113 ★★★★
    Bishop or hulk in my view, from the selector. Given your wider mutant roster and you play BGs then bishop, is a great choice.

For the R3, who out of the three skills you have, do you actually use? Because if you use them, they are worth ranking.

I'm reminded of pushing through abyss to get me first R3 gem and taking up white mags as my first, to become TB, as I only had 2 mutant 6*. I posted a few months after, that I would have r3'd Groot to become TB as the perks were so worth it. I'm not sure it's quite as stark for becoming valiant, so I'd be tempted to do what a few have mentioned and wait to the rewards and change of Titan/basic champion lists.