Options

Devs, Adjust bullseye while you can!!!!

PandingoPandingo Posts: 751 ★★★
Why doesn't he ignore/have immunity to glance? Out of any champ you ever release he should have a kit or mode or even awakened ability that does this right? Am I crazy or is glancing just a fancy word for 'missed'

Comments

• Options
    DeepworldDeepworld Posts: 284 ★★★
    Glancing is to do with ability to crit. It has nothing to do with miss.
  • Options
    RockyshockyRockyshocky Posts: 102 ★★
    Theyve clearly thought through the glancing interaction. one of his synergies gives him a fury when he doesnt crit, and that fury is unaffected by AAR.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,160 ★★★★★
    Pandingo said:

Why doesn't he ignore/have immunity to glance? Out of any champ you ever release he should have a kit or mode or even awakened ability that does this right? Am I crazy or is glancing just a fancy word for 'missed'

Glancing and Miss are completely different mechanics.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 751 ★★★
    I get that they are different in game. My argument is that when something glances off of something else...like...if you glance a shot off of a target with your arrow. It doesn't hit, so it missed. So logically. He shouldn't glance. Working off of logic here which is NOT a popular mcoc mechanic 🤣🤣
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,160 ★★★★★
    Pandingo said:

I get that they are different in game. My argument is that when something glances off of something else...like...if you glance a shot off of a target with your arrow. It doesn't hit, so it missed. So logically. He shouldn't glance. Working off of logic here which is NOT a popular mcoc mechanic 🤣🤣

No. If you glance a target, you still hit the target. If you miss a target you don't hit the target. You're confusing "missing the mark" with missing completely.