**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Forget the Summoners choice I want the dinosaur

ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 653 ★★★
Forget the summoners choice champs, I am still waiting to see the dinosaur from the “Champions are Forever cinematic trailer from 3 years ago. Who’s with me?

https://youtu.be/tClS4MpuCQA?si=9V-9kshOVNzgMmBg

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★
    MoeyTehr said:

More importantly, how the hell do we not have Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur yet?!

I feel like the only way we'd see devil dinosaur is during her specials.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    Would have been good to get Spider-Rex a.k.a Pter Ptarker
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 653 ★★★
    I know the problem is probably how difficult it would be to animate the moves but I believe in them. Art team don’t miss
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    edited January 8
    MoeyTehr said:

More importantly, how the hell do we not have Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur yet?!

Crazy how a tv show released before the characters made it to MCOC. The logistics of the animations are complex, but I imagine a peni parker-esque champion. Although, the dinosaur is much bigger

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
    edited January 8
    Kabam Jax said:

#MoreDinosInMCoC

Now THIS is a hashtag campaign I get behind!

I pitched Spider-Rex/Venom-Rex for Summoner's Choice, amongst many other kaiju...
    We could've had it all in the first summoner's choice with Morgan Le Fay
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

ahmynuts said:

Kabam Jax said:

#MoreDinosInMCoC

I pitched Spider-Rex/Venom-Rex for Summoner's Choice, amongst many other kaiju...
    Another, slightly less egregious, miss from democracy in Summoner's Choice... Breaking my heart.
    So first Morgan Le Fay and now spider Punk? Jackson, I feel like you're not applying yourself.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Mind as well take advantage of Jurassic June event and introduce new dinosaurs in that month
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
    Lpoo said:

MoeyTehr said:

Crazy how a tv show released before the characters made it to MCOC. The logistics of the animations are complex, but I imagine a peni parker-esque champion. Although, the dinosaur is much bigger

I'm just imagining Giganto Junior. The tech seems to be somewhat there to have monsters fighting in the game but would probably need some changes to actually work for something like a dinosaur and its animations
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

ahmynuts said:

Kabam Jax said:

#MoreDinosInMCoC

Another, slightly less egregious, miss from democracy in Summoner's Choice... Breaking my heart.
    Do i detect a revolt? 🤔😆
  • Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 152
    Kabam Jax said:

ahmynuts said:

Kabam Jax said:

#MoreDinosInMCoC

Hey jax sir will there be any narrative roadmap be released to give hint for the upcoming new champions in mcoc for 2024 like last year for the first 6 months
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,620 ★★★★★

Why stop at Dinosaurs? Let's get Godzilla in the game too!
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,035 ★★★★★
    There’s no rule that says we can’t give Spider-Punk a dinosaur. And that dinosaur should also have a spiky mohawk.
  • Options
    Once mystique gets figured out, we need that Dino shape shifter from super hero squad
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,462 ★★★
    We. Need. The hulk looking starbrand. Or the dinosaur starboard. I will be happy with either

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,738 ★★★★★
    Wasn't there a game about dinosaurs fighting long time ago? I think it was called Carnage or something
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    I was playing yesterday and noticed they added, a Dinosaur on the Savage Land Arena. I'm looking for old videos on that Arena but can't find it, truly think they added him
  • Options
    HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    Also possible to come up with an entirely new character like:

I personally prefer Tarantusaurus Rex.

*images are not mine, got them by google search
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 768 ★★★★

Wasn't there a game about dinosaurs fighting long time ago? I think it was called Carnage or something

Primal Rage comes to mind. Different Sauron.

• Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,236 ★★★

Everyone forgot Sauron is one of them.

And I do have a 6*😎
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,738 ★★★★★

Primal Rage comes to mind. Different Sauron.

Nice find, poor sauron