Options

7* Loyalty Crystal Reset (champion pool change?)

GivMeABeerGivMeABeer Posts: 202 ★★
edited January 9 in General Discussion
The 7* loyalty crystal in the store is just over 11 hrs away from expiring. I assume at that point it will reset with a new timer. With that reset will we see a new pool of champions or does this just mean you would be able to purchase another one for 1.5 mil loyalty for the same current champion pool?

Comments

• Options
    GivMeABeerGivMeABeer Posts: 202 ★★
    Thanks for the quick reply Miike.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,846 ★★★★★
    Separate question but did that countdown ever reset to a longer date? I remember it was less than 20 days then all of a sudden it was like higher than 60

Anyone else notice that
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,227 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

Separate question but did that countdown ever reset to a longer date? I remember it was less than 20 days then all of a sudden it was like higher than 60

Anyone else notice that

When they initially introduced it, they had reduced cooldown for first crystal.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

We don't plan to change the pool anytime soon. They're meant to be a place that you can try and target and awaken the Champions within.

Since I’ve already got two Aarkuses can you please use your rig ray to remove him from the crystal for me tomorrow? Thank you I’m advance.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,227 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

We don't plan to change the pool anytime soon. They're meant to be a place that you can try and target and awaken the Champions within.

Since I’ve already got two Aarkuses can you please use your rig ray to remove him from the crystal for me tomorrow? Thank you I’m advance.
    Aarkus is decent, atleast it's not mordo or htd
  • Options

TyEdge said:

Aarkus is decent, atleast it's not mordo or htd
    Howard is pretty easily one of the best champs in that crystal lol

And Mordo is a very solid two way in Battlegrounds
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,930 ★★★★★
    I really hope I can get Black Cat
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 463 ★★★
    As a man who has suffered and gotten Mordo 3/3 times, please remove him.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    How about a trade-in offer so some of us can refund our 6* UCs? 😔