This day will go down in MCOC history or at least Brian grants history

13»

Comments

• Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

What happened was Brian was joking about the idea of an all duck run in November. Just for fun I submitted a title request to our team and told him if he was serious about it, there is a custom title waiting. I honestly didn't think he would do it, but I'm very glad he did. It was great content.

Is this an actual title now? If I recreated it, would I get the title? Just a hypothetical question
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,981 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

That must have been an interesting conversation. "Emergency update? Ducks? Slow down and start over. And you say this guy literally spends no money on our game? Are you high?"

Hahaha!

• KontestmanKontestman Member Posts: 276 ★★
    edited January 9
    My bad thanks for the clarification Kabam Crashed I didn’t realize you issued the challenge I get what you said on stream now though I’m but a wee viewer who likes to inform the community on ongoing events well still making apparently bad takes sometimes but to quote slim shady “we ain’t nothing but mammals, well some of us cannibals”
  • gohard123gohard123 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★
    edited January 9
    Definitely not gonna try it but damn it was impressive
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

What happened was Brian was joking about the idea of an all duck run in November. Just for fun I submitted a title request to our team and told him if he was serious about it, there is a custom title waiting. I honestly didn't think he would do it, but I'm very glad he did. It was great content.

Can someone get one for doing necro with a groot? Just asking...for a friend.
    If you do that ,I will personally give you a ... for free
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,806 ★★★★★

Wong_98 said:

Is this an actual title now? If I recreated it, would I get the title? Just a hypothetical question
    This title is Brian's for the first ducks only run. If we make this something everyone can get the completionists will feel obliged to do it, and nobody should feel obliged to do something like this.
    Thank you, I was midway mindbattling into planning the run lmao.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,168 ★★★★★

Wong_98 said:

This title is Brian's for the first ducks only run. If we make this something everyone can get the completionists will feel obliged to do it, and nobody should feel obliged to do something like this.
    @Ghostboytjie maybe you can get an Embiggen title for a run with Kamala Khan. I'll go for the Engineered Perfection title with my Sinister.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,877 ★★★★★
    Congrats to Brian - Legendary stuff!

However...
    XFREEDOMX said:

... Am I the only one imagining Brian looking at his new title and crying "Howard?!!! I did all that with Venom the freaking Duck, and I could have bought Howard???!!!"
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Congrats to Brian - Legendary stuff!

However...

XFREEDOMX said:

... Am I the only one imagining Brian looking at his new title and crying "Howard?!!! I did all that with Venom the freaking Duck, and I could have bought Howard???!!!"
    He did bring howard
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Member Posts: 2,299 ★★★★★

Wong_98 said:

@Ghostboytjie maybe you can get an Embiggen title for a run with Kamala Khan. I'll go for the Engineered Perfection title with my Sinister.
    Rather have the title : Selfie Time (in red) with a Unique profile picture that animated with Kamala taking a selfie. Im then convinced
  • pikapika Member Posts: 74
    edited January 9
    I'd like to have the title God of Hammers with Jane if she clears Necropolis>
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Member Posts: 640 ★★★
    Only Grant could waste 3 runs equally of revives to do this lol

He is amazing without doubt.
  • RasiloverRasilover Member Posts: 1,474 ★★★★
    edited January 9
    ahmynuts said:

Rasilover said:

This is a piece a cake for the man who did 6.2 pre pre pre nerf ITEMLESS

Still one of if not the best saga of content made for this game
    Actual Peakness from the Mount Rushmore of MCOC himself, I don’t have too many words
  • MentorMentor Member Posts: 11
    He now has the 'V Formation' title. Sadly Kabam did not make colour of the title to be Cyan or Yellow.