**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Raid ticket cost is insane

2»

Comments

• Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    edited January 10

My Glory is for buying iso kabam hasn't been bothered to make more available in other areas of the game

Best iso hack is 4star crystals in incursion. Best bang for your resources
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,695 Guardian

My Glory is for buying iso kabam hasn't been bothered to make more available in other areas of the game

Don't need iso if you don't rank up champions.

In all seriousness, if you're iso broke and want level up points, level up 3*s. They're insanely cheap to upgrade net a lot of points for your iso.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    This is what I don't understand. They removed the linked nodes in AQ to allow people to run harder maps without doing them 100%. By adding Raid tickets to AQ exploration rewards they are now saying we should explore the map 100%. We've been running map 8 boss rush style with some exploration. I don't have a problem running map 8 100% but I'll have to either change alliances or run map 6 where I am. Given what they said when they removed the linked nodes, they ought to make the Raid tickets part of completion rewards.
  • Options
    ser_Arthurser_Arthur Posts: 23

MiniMF said:

u have to buy it once a month... plus you can use different currencies buying it 33% with glory / 33% loyalty / 33% artifacts unless u saving a particular currency its not THAT expensive.

Paying to access stuff is good, learn to manage ressources better

What an awful take my guy. Learning to manage resources has nothing to do with this. I just don't want to waste them on something like this when I want to save up say my glory for rank up materials, artifacts on 7* crystals, loyalty on 7* Crystal. Why would I participate in raids then at all since the main reward is 7500 shards of 7* crystal shards? It doesn't make any sense to use those resources on this.
    Use your units then... Oh right u probably wanna save them for CM or 4th... Well

What? I've never used my units on CM or 4th, nor have I ever bought a single paragon crystal. I use them for revives mostly. Stop assuming with your dumbass takes, when you have zero clue about what you're talking about.
  • Options

Player: Oh noooo raid cost is too much!! KABAM is crazy!!
    Also...
    Player: omg I opened 10 Paragon crystals and got 10 4*s!!! Rng is fixed!!
    Also...
    Player: Thank you CM deals I got 2 champs I wanted!!

I have bought exactly 0 Paragon crystals ever. Try again.
  • Options

This is what I don't understand. They removed the linked nodes in AQ to allow people to run harder maps without doing them 100%. By adding Raid tickets to AQ exploration rewards they are now saying we should explore the map 100%. We've been running map 8 boss rush style with some exploration. I don't have a problem running map 8 100% but I'll have to either change alliances or run map 6 where I am. Given what they said when they removed the linked nodes, they ought to make the Raid tickets part of completion rewards.

Linked nodes were removed to make exploring a map easier. Before with linked nodes, you needed 2 people to be able to get on at the same time so they can get through their paths together, otherwise you do 1 fight and wait for someone to take down the link, then someone else takes down your link and needs to wait for you to take down their next link. It was very tedious and there wasn't really a point to it.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Linked nodes were removed to make exploring a map easier. Before with linked nodes, you needed 2 people to be able to get on at the same time so they can get through their paths together, otherwise you do 1 fight and wait for someone to take down the link, then someone else takes down your link and needs to wait for you to take down their next link. It was very tedious and there wasn't really a point to it.
    I'm sure that was part of it, but the idea that you didn't have to fully explore was also very much part of it. We were encouraged to run higher maps now that we could get the boss down without having to fully explore the map. They've done a lot to make AQ less tedious. Tying the Raid rewards to exploration is a step backwards.
  • Options

Pikolu said:

I'm sure that was part of it, but the idea that you didn't have to fully explore was also very much part of it. We were encouraged to run higher maps now that we could get the boss down without having to fully explore the map. They've done a lot to make AQ less tedious. Tying the Raid rewards to exploration is a step backwards.
    There's still 3 treasure chests you getvas rewards even if you don't explore. With how expensive it is to run on top of how much cooperation you need, I wouldn't be running a Raid unless you planned on exploration anyways.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

There's still 3 treasure chests you getvas rewards even if you don't explore. With how expensive it is to run on top of how much cooperation you need, I wouldn't be running a Raid unless you planned on exploration anyways.
    Not talking about exploring Raids. Talking about exploring regular AQ for Raid tickets.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 902 ★★★
    100% AQ is harder than 100% AW in the lower level alliance. Thought they might make like 10 groups of three players and then you can have a small party to do the raids. 10 people is a lot of organising especially when I don’t think anyone in my alliance is in the same time zone as me…
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

You won't get the chest if you don't defeat the boss. And there's 3% degen link on the ultron, so if you don't explore you're not gonna win the fight with the boss, it's as simple as that. There's 10% dmg cap and only a certain amount of revives available. If any of the links is up, forget about defeating the boss.