Options

Overrated or underrated: Captain America (Sam Wilson)

EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,241 ★★★★
Personally, I think he’s another underrated champ that is often overlooked by many. Plus he was one of the champs featured in the 7 Star legends celebration selector.

Overrated or underrated: Captain America (Sam Wilson) 80 votes

Overrated
10%
zuffyDeNeDieRookiieDoctorwho13Da_MonstrousityAgenteMagnusXFREEDOMXPT_99 8 votes
Underrated
33%
BitterSteelCat_MurdockThatGuyYouSaw235Osfan8RasiloverNEXTONBlackOracleEwell65SSS69Spider_Ricoo_oJoshua_EiversShock29Yodabolt21JenskeDILoveDrDoomThePredator1001Ultragamerwillrun4adonutDarkraw346BladeZero81 27 votes
Perfectly Rated
56%
SnakeEyes69LeNoirFaineantSIlverProfessorRagnarok13TerraNescioSungjMasterduxkikiFurieuxKiptonadeHeattblasttFydanercm2017Iamnike_Sham_LordSmasherZeezooscaptain_rogersPowerofpain1001Bocksarox 45 votes

Comments

• Options
    Underrated

Overrated 🤣

Compared to Psycho Man? Maybe
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,033 ★★★★
    Underrated
    EdisonLaw said:

Overrated 🤣

Compared to Psycho Man? Maybe
    Actually, true.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,087 ★★★
    edited January 9
    I have an awakened 7*, but I hear he needs something like sig 100 to really be viable, whereas Falcon needs about sig 60.

I have Shuri at r3 and Shocker at r2, so I really don’t see him going to r2 anytime soon, even if he is the only current of my r1 Techs with shiny stars.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,455 ★★★★★
    Perfectly Rated
    He’s meh. You have to run a synergy team to make him relevant.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,979 ★★★★★
    Perfectly Rated
    Some decent utility, but horrendous damage without high sig. He’s a decent champ, but I’d take many other techs over him
  • Options
    Underrated

I have an awakened 7*, but I hear he needs something like sig 100 to really be viable, whereas Falcon needs about sig 60.

I have Shuri at r3 and Shocker at r2, so I really don’t see him going to r2 anytime soon, even if he is the only current of my r1 Techs with shiny stars.

Techs really are in a competition for sig stones aren’t they? Nearly every tech champion in the game benefits from the awakened ability. Darkhawk, Viv Vision, Fantman, Vision (AOU and classic), etc.
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 572 ★★★
    Underrated
    I chose him as the 7 Star. He’s really fun - but I must be honest. I rarely use him. Lol
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,087 ★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Techs really are in a competition for sig stones aren’t they? Nearly every tech champion in the game benefits from the awakened ability. Darkhawk, Viv Vision, Fantman, Vision (AOU and classic), etc.
    They really are. Don't forget iDoom, Nimrod, Lady D., OG Iron Man now. Shuri at least gets a huge benefit from just the initial awakening
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

They really are. Don't forget iDoom, Nimrod, Lady D., OG Iron Man now. Shuri at least gets a huge benefit from just the initial awakening
    Also Ultron, Warlock for defense, Star Lord if someone still wants to use him, and the list can go on Tech champs that benefit a lot from awakening and high sig 😉
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,586 ★★★★★
    Overrated
    Scuffed Falcon
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 854 ★★★
    Perfectly Rated
    Overdated
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,789 ★★★★★
    I'm very impressed @BitterSteel that you took him to 7R3 unduped! But I'm very glad to see he is working so well in war.

I'm also glad to see a 7R2 Odin in your team (mine is 7R3 since yesterday - unduped).
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,033 ★★★★
    Underrated
    EdisonLaw said:

Psycho man too
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Underrated

I'm very impressed @BitterSteel that you took him to 7R3 unduped! But I'm very glad to see he is working so well in war.

I'm also glad to see a 7R2 Odin in your team (mine is 7R3 since yesterday - unduped).

Yeah it’s definitely not the most common choice! I had a tech 2-3 from Necro and no other options I was excited for, I also had already used my generic on Chee’ilth and I wanted to become Valiant before the cut off for the holiday calendar so I went for Sam since he was attack tactic and SSX are pushing this season - and Sam is pretty cool! (Been an absolute MVP on defence in BGs, I’ve only lost one round with him so far - and that was against a werewolf…)

Sorry to disappoint on Odin, he was just there for pre fights. I haven’t been able to use him in war yet, but hopefully one day in the future! He’s fun