Options

I Won Free Giveaway From Kabam Livestream

I have won free 7 Star Crystal from Kabam livestream and I got 7 Star Shocker from it. I am using it as an defender in Wars

Comments

• Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

I have won free 7 Star Crystal from Kabam livestream and I got 7 Star Shocker from it. I am using it as an defender in Wars

Awesome! It looks like that will be a big boost to you acct too
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,004 ★★★★
    @SummonerNR must be two separate accounts, one F2P probably
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,004 ★★★★
    edited January 10
    @MarvelNoob now that’s the real question, is it hacked or what?
    @NewInMcoc2024
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,703 Guardian
    edited January 10
    EdisonLaw said:

@SummonerNR must be two separate accounts, one F2P probably

Yes, different game accounts, because that other one was one of pages of tiny (Unit Farming ?) accounts with the summoner name style as shown in the pic in that other (1st) post.

And getting free 7* here wouldn’t also get them 20+ other 6* as well. (that other account is searchable in game, just 1x 4* tops)

But another new post now showing them using this above 7* against 2* opponents of Act-2 (pic with dashed line paths, so somehow never did Act-2 before ???)
    (**edit, if never 100% Act-2 before, it might have reverted to unexplored dashed lines ? But still..)

Hack.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,271 ★★★

Why your profile name is like this and you have this account with so many 6* and in the other Topic you showed us, a typical beginner roster?
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Other things worth noting here:

Shocker was in the Gifted Guardians pool, not the basic. To the best of my recollection, Kabam did not give away that crystal on stream.
    Has a 6* Werewolf By Night, a champion who is not in the basic pool.
    The vast majority of those 6* champions are unleveled, as if suddenly and newly acquired.
    No relics, not even a 3*.
    Over 4 million loyalty, an amount that would take a non high tier war player *years* to accumulate, but still not at level 60.
    A notification count on the profile of 151 (new champions unlocking profile pics, most likely. Doubt it’s titles or other profile pictures).

I don’t like to make accusations, but y’all, this duck is quacking.

Insightful
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,540 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Shocker was in the Gifted Guardians pool, not the basic. To the best of my recollection, Kabam did not give away that crystal on stream.
    The vast majority of those 6* champions are unleveled, as if suddenly and newly acquired.
    Over 4 million loyalty, an amount that would take a non high tier war player *years* to accumulate, but still not at level 60.
    A notification count on the profile of 151 (new champions unlocking profile pics, most likely. Doubt it’s titles or other profile pictures).

Lots of great points. They gave away a lot of champs before Christmas, and I don't remember them, but it would be odd for someone in that special crystal to be a giveaway.
  • Options
    edited January 10
    This forum acct is definitely suspicious
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 326 ★★
    How does bro only have the 6* champs I want?
  • Options
    Wicket329 said:

They also have Vox, who I don’t think is in the basic. They could’ve just waited a while to post the other post and then they whaled on Banquet, but doubtful, and also that doesn’t answer the question of loyalty
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,785 ★★★★
    edited January 10
    I don't remember they doing a 7* Pineapple Man or 7* crystal giveaway recently. Did you win this giveaway forcefully by gun pointing someone from Kabam?
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Haha, no one can escape from @SummonerNR investigation mode.
  • Options
    Ashacekar said:

I don't remember they doing a 7* Pineapple Man giveaway

They didn’t, which is another reason that this is so suspicious
  • Options
    Of course op ditched the thread
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★

How does this lineup with your other post ? (I'm new, only have single 4* and some 3*/2*, account)

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/357038/i-am-new-in-mcoc-please-rate-my-champions#latest

The account from his other post is still showing 4* Gladiator as top champ, so this is different account for sure.
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 418 ★★★
    edited January 10
    Wong_98 said:

Wicket329 said:

They also have Vox, who I don’t think is in the basic. They could’ve just waited a while to post the other post and then they whaled on Banquet, but doubtful, and also that doesn’t answer the question of loyalty
    Pretty sure Vox is in the basic. I just watched someone get him 3 days ago as a 6 star through a paragon crystal.

not to mention he could have got him through the featured crystal too.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,048 ★★★★★
    ShuGokis said:

Wong_98 said:

Wicket329 said:

Pretty sure Vox is in the basic. I just watched someone get him 3 days ago as a 6 star through a paragon crystal.
    Yeah, Vox is in the basic. Only WWBN up there isn’t. But based on everything this person is at best simply lying and at worst has been modding. It’s entirely possible that they just went hard on banquet crystals and this rapid account expansion is based on that but they for some reason think it’s cooler to say they have won a giveaway that never happened. I don’t believe there were any relic-based rewards there either, so that would track.
  • Options
    Wicket329 said:

ShuGokis said:

Wong_98 said:

Wicket329 said:

Yeah, Vox is in the basic. Only WWBN up there isn’t. But based on everything this person is at best simply lying and at worst has been modding. It’s entirely possible that they just went hard on banquet crystals and this rapid account expansion is based on that but they for some reason think it’s cooler to say they have won a giveaway that never happened. I don’t believe there were any relic-based rewards there either, so that would track.
    Still he could have got WWBN from the featured if he pulled a bunch of shards from the banquet crystals. Same for the shocker he could have been in an alliance that got him that crystal or he got it himself by spending.
    Wicket329 said:

Why is this worth noting? He is in the featured crystal.. he could have got 6 star shards from banquet crystals and open up some features..

• Options
    Not saying the account isn't suspicious but he can quite easily explain most of these champs like WWBN, Kindred, Vox, Sauron, Stryfe, Jugs, most of them are in the featured..
  • Options
    edited January 10
    ShuGokis said:

Not saying the account isn't suspicious but he can quite easily explain most of these champs like WWBN, Kindred, Vox, Sauron, Stryfe, Jugs, most of them are in the featured..

That’s what I was saying in my previous comment, that this account could make sense if somebody had just gone extremely hard on Banquet crystals. But I actually think I want to take that back. Look at his stash, only 15 items. No overflow of lower level catalysts, no stockpile of any iso or potions or anything. Extremely suspicious, to put it mildly.
  • Options
    Wicket329 said:

ShuGokis said:

That’s what I was saying in my previous comment, that this account could make sense if somebody had just gone extremely hard on Banquet crystals. But I actually think I want to take that back. Look at his stash, only 15 items. No overflow of lower level catalysts, no stockpile of any iso or potions or anything. Extremely suspicious, to put it mildly.
    That all can be easily sold.. I just don't see this as hard evidence the account is not legit other than his loyalty.
  • Options
    just going to have to leave it and let Kabam sort it out, Other than his loyalty I don't see anything screaming "not legit" in that picture.
  • Options
    ShuGokis said:

Wicket329 said:

ShuGokis said:

That all can be easily sold.. I just don't see this as hard evidence the account is not legit other than his loyalty.
    I’m leaving things as suspicious rather than outright saying anything because, ultimately, you’re right and that the game team are the only ones who can really say with any degree of certainty whether something is legitimate or not.

But, I mean, Occam’s Razor here. The number of mental hoops that need to be jumped through in order for all this to add up is incredible. Is it possible? For sure. Through good RNG all things are possible (but OP is fully lying about how they got that Shocker). Is it at all likely? Hard no from me.
  • Options
    Wicket329 said:

ShuGokis said:

Wicket329 said:

ShuGokis said:

I’m leaving things as suspicious rather than outright saying anything because, ultimately, you’re right and that the game team are the only ones who can really say with any degree of certainty whether something is legitimate or not.

But, I mean, Occam’s Razor here. The number of mental hoops that need to be jumped through in order for all this to add up is incredible. Is it possible? For sure. Through good RNG all things are possible (but OP is fully lying about how they got that Shocker). Is it at all likely? Hard no from me.
    Oh I am not saying he isn't lying about the shocker that is quite clear but then again that can easily be explained as him getting it from an active alliance taking part in the banquet after all you don't really need to put up much to get it from what I heard I believe its less than 1000 units + all the free crystals you get to hit the amount needed to gain all the alliance milestones?