**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Kabam make 6 and 7 star rank ups available with units

WaybigWaybig Posts: 81
edited January 11 in Suggestions and Requests
Banquet is over now and I won't be able to get rank 6 7 stars as quickly once I become valiant! Except I'm rich so using the glory store to sell tier 3 alpha for tier 4 alpha and selling tier 4 alpha to get tier 5 alpha as well as tier 6 basic/ class catalysts for tier 7 catalysts would take too much time. Would you consider doing this kabam or is that too much too ask? And if we're too early in the game for that too happen what about bringing banquet back for a limited time?!

Comments

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,480 ★★★★★
    🟥🔥
  • Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 227
    Too early , maybe when 8 stars got released
  • Options

Having maxed out 7 stars will help with 8 stars being released according to kabam mike that's why I asked
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    If Kabam adds this feature to the game, it'll also mean they would have to increase the amount of Units given during events and quests, which is something they would most likely never do
  • Options

If Kabam adds this feature to the game, it'll also mean they would have to increase the amount of Units given during events and quests, which is something they would most likely never do

I wouldn't say they would never do it because the last set of champions will be 12 stars and they'll add more ascension levels to the current roster that can already be ascended. Book 6 act 6 will be the final story act with Thanos (Infinity gauntlet) as a 12 star rank 8 level 95 or possibly more levels being the final boss if you read the act 4 dialogue with him collecting an infinity stone. Each book he collects 1 infinity stone. So I mean they could just bring back banquet for a limited time since it didn't really happen as well as at least make 6 star champions rankups available for units since that would be reasonable.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,105 ★★★★★
    Waybig said:

Banquet is over now and I won't be able to get rank 6 7 stars as quickly once I become valiant! Except I'm rich so using the glory store to sell tier 3 alpha for tier 4 alpha and selling tier 4 alpha to get tier 5 alpha as well as tier 6 basic/ class catalysts for tier 7 catalysts would take too much time. Would you consider doing this kabam or is that too much too ask? And if we're too early in the game for that too happen what about bringing banquet back for a limited time?!

That's like asking for 100 7 star abyss nexus crystals with 100 generic gems and max sig stones for .99 cents and calling it "good long term health for the game."

You can't look at things solely for the immediate benefits of yourself.
  • Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 227
    Waybig said:

Having maxed out 7 stars will help with 8 stars being released according to kabam mike that's why I asked
    Do you rlly want 8 stars already next year ?
  • Options
    edited January 13

Waybig said:

Kind of. I want them this year
  • Options
    Waybig said:

Waybig said:

But why? That's not beneficial to the game as a whole. That's like saying you want all trophy Champions as 10 Stars just for the flex.
  • Options

Waybig said:

Waybig said:

But why? That's not beneficial to the game as a whole. That's like saying you want all trophy Champions as 10 Stars just for the flex.
    Because I play below average and having maxed out 7 stars would help with rol, lol, and necropolis because every time new stars are added they only double in PI aside from ascension and having 8 stars come in after that would be really beneficial to what I would be able to do in the game! Currently anyways
  • Options
    Waybig said:

Waybig said:

Waybig said:

Because I play below average and having maxed out 7 stars would help with rol, lol, and necropolis because every time new stars are added they only double in PI aside from ascension and having 8 stars come in after that would be really beneficial to what I would be able to do in the game! Currently anyways
    That still doesn't fix the actual core issue which is you not fully understanding the mechanics of this game.

You said so yourself: you just want to power through content that you are not ready for.

Labyrinth, Realm of legends, the Abyss and the Necropolis aren't content that you can solve by just powering through. You have to also play smart, you have to utilize strategy, you have to pay attention to nodes and to specific patterns. It's a lot of growth as a player in order to beat these pieces of content and so for you to want to just take an easier path to beat them shows that you're not really growing as a player, you just want to win by any means necessary and then this ends up being that slippery slope where all of a sudden you use third party or violate TOS just to get there.

Tldr: you're approaching this like people who only use Hercules for content. That's not really growth as a player, it's a lazy man's option. You have the ability to grow as a player and you need to embrace that fact and grow as a player.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Waybig said:

Waybig said:

Waybig said:

Bro get good don't wish bad things on the games economy
  • Options

Waybig said:

Waybig said:

Waybig said:

Bro get good don't wish bad things on the games economy
    But I will have maxed out 7 stars this year and 8 stars will be a thing in a year and I do all the powering through game content
  • Options

Waybig said:

Waybig said:

Waybig said:

That still doesn't fix the actual core issue which is you not fully understanding the mechanics of this game.

You said so yourself: you just want to power through content that you are not ready for.

Labyrinth, Realm of legends, the Abyss and the Necropolis aren't content that you can solve by just powering through. You have to also play smart, you have to utilize strategy, you have to pay attention to nodes and to specific patterns. It's a lot of growth as a player in order to beat these pieces of content and so for you to want to just take an easier path to beat them shows that you're not really growing as a player, you just want to win by any means necessary and then this ends up being that slippery slope where all of a sudden you use third party or violate TOS just to get there.

Tldr: you're approaching this like people who only use Hercules for content. That's not really growth as a player, it's a lazy man's option. You have the ability to grow as a player and you need to embrace that fact and grow as a player.
    But I will have maxed out 7 stars this year and 8 stars will be a thing in a year and I do all the powering through game content
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,943 ★★★★★
    This has to be a troll post. There are no other options.