Options

Unable to go down a path in Alliance Raids

Hey,
My alliance mate can't take the Vanguard lane in Alliance Raids. He's getting pushed into the Tactician lane every single time.
Is there a workaround for this issue? It's likely because of the undo move, but that feature is available in the game mode.
Thanks in advance for helping out!

Comments

• Options
    DrDisconnect.DrDisconnect. Posts: 410 ★★
    Probably picked a tactician champ
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,373 ★★★★★

Probably picked a tactician champ

No he didn't you can tell by the icon on his pic
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,373 ★★★★★
    @raziel Get him to log a support ticket at https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and hopefully they can move him
  • Options
    razielraziel Posts: 84
    Thank you @LordSmasher , he just raised one. Also, he picked Titania so definitely a Vanguard champ.
  • Options
    SJP_7SJP_7 Posts: 25
    I have the same issue 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    MorghaxorMorghaxor Posts: 32
    This bug kinda ruins a whole week for a person and support brushed off the raised ticket without changing the lane...
  • Options
    GhostOfYostGhostOfYost Posts: 59

This same thing is happening to me. I picked an Assault champ and I’m getting directed to the Vanguard lane. Support is unable or unwilling to move me to the correct path or back me out so I can enter again.

This is incredibly frustrating, especially with the crazy glory that’s coming in. I see my alliance mates getting enough glory to buy out the store (including loading up on tickets for the next raid) on top of getting a bunch of t6b, 7* shards, and so on, and I’m stuck at the start.
  • Options
    I had pretty much the exact same message. Ruined my experience of raids which I was actually looking forward to. Literally have had to go through the gate without a tactic and not able to help the rest of the team now because of it
  • Options
    @SJP_7 I'm still trying to plead with Support to do anything to help, but I feel like I'm going to have to go in without a tactic also. I assume that the biggest hinderance is that building the 50 charges to complete a mission takes forever, so progress is super slow. Is that about right? Are there other problems with playing without a tactic that I'm not thinking about? Thanks, and good luck to you.
  • Options
    For anyone having this issue, is it *ONLY* because of having used your UNDO move beforehand ??

Or are people experiencing this even without having used Undo ??
  • Options
    edited January 16
    @SummonerNR Here's what happened to me

The two alliance mates I was going to work with had both gone in and done a fight to build charges. I was the third person up in the rotation of vanguard, tactician, assault. I entered the quest with Storm PX and took the path to the left, which took me to the fork before Thanos. When I got to the fork, the paths to the Tactician and Vanguard nodes were filled in and the path to Assault was dashed, indicating nobody had taken it. I hit the Assault node and it took me up the Vanguard path. I paused for a second because that was surprising. Then I closed out of the Vanguard choice screen and used the yellow undo node, assuming that I must have accidentally tapped the wrong path--though I was sure at the time that I didn't.

When I got back to the fork, the path to the Assault node was filled in. A fourth alliance member (who, based on our planning, wasn't supposed to be on that path but had gone the wrong direction), had taken the Assault path and started fighting Thanos. Without any other real option, I, very carefully and intentionally, tapped the Assault node again and was again shuttled down the Vanguard path to the choice node.

Now, when I enter the raid, the first thing I get is the Vanguard choice screen. When I close out of that, my avatar is sitting on the fork, not the Vanguard or Assault node. When I tap the Assault node, I move down the Vanguard path and the choice screen pops up. I haven't chosen anything yet because I'm still hopeful that support might help, though they've sent me a second message saying they won't do anything.

All that is to say that I had the problem before using the undo button, but I did use the undo button to try to fix the situation and it didn't work. My guess is that the problem was caused by me and an alliance mate trying to move down the path (or maybe move to the Assault choice node?) at the same time. But I don't really know, that's just the only somewhat strange event that happened to coincide with the bug. They could be completely unrelated.
  • Options
    Thx @GhostOfYost

So some others elsewhere saying similar too.
    That game took them down the wrong Role path right from the start (not the Role Path they clicked on to move to)

And then only after that did they use UNDO (and continue to not be able to take correct path).

So problem is happening PRIOR to them even using Undo.
  • Options
    @GhostOfYost exactly like you said, it’s virtually impossible to build up the 50 charges without the tactics and I am timing out doing very little damage at all
  • Options
    Looks like this is back again and went unaddressed after our issues last month:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/360588/alliance-raid-problem-cant-choose-assault/p1
  • Options
    Bigmoney1025Bigmoney1025 Posts: 116
    Having same issue I used the undo button and it won’t let me go down the path I neee
  • Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
    Hope Kabam fixes all these bugs soon
  • Options
    POOKYmanPOOKYman Posts: 33
    edited February 19
    So they didn’t fixed this bugs and didn’t send any compensation also 💩
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/357698/huge-bug-in-raid-can-t-move-to-assigned-path#latest
  • Options
    @POOKYman I went back and forth with support over about 10 emails last month and got absolutely nowhere with them. I asked for general fixes, I asked for specific fixes, I asked for options. Eventually they just closed the ticket. I have no faith in getting relief for this. At least this month I was able to go down the right path and get my node. Unfortunately, I still can't do damage because of this bug:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/360615/raid-suddenly-we-all-do-no-damage-bug-fixed/p1

Apparently it's fixed now, but I can't test it yet. I have doubts.
  • Options
    Hawkt1Hawkt1 Posts: 184
    Ita not fixed
  • Options
    From the start I clicked on the vanguard lane and it took me to tactician.
  • Options
    Bigmoney1025Bigmoney1025 Posts: 116
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit can we get some kind of response on this issue I haven’t seen anything about anyone working on issue I was forced because of time to take the wrong lane and now I can’t do any damage which is going to screw my entire battle group because 2 people in my BG got put on the wrong path and the undo button doesn’t work so please can we get some kind of info on a fix or something been almost 24 hrs and all I have seen is silence on kabams end