**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Raids, Vanguard and Absorbing Man

xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,279 ★★★★★
Maybe too early to say but Abs has been killing it.

Managed to take 9% off without a ramp, 10% being the maximum then I timed out. This is a 6r4 non ascended.
With the armor break buff, when refined you have almost 9k resistance + Crit resistance so each of the 5 armor breaks you place have more than 9k potency. So that's like 45k armor break.
I was hitting easily 200k sp1s when Crit.
And remember that's without ramp up, I was the first to fight.

Just wanted to put it out there.
Who else has been efficient ?

Comments

• Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    Abs man has definitely been killing it for me. I’ve been getting 400k per HIT of the SP2. It’s insane damage
  • Options
    Nice! I'll maybe try his magma form next. I wanted to start safely with physical resistance in case block damage was crazy
  • Options
    Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 461 ★★★
    After getting 10% easily each time, Sp1 will probably be the way to go. The rationale is that you want to build morph charges more quickly to make sure you have a regen stored to mitigate block damage
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 496 ★★★
    I found the best champ for raids

This is an r3 and I picked up the taunt node for vanguard and let me say he is easily doing 10 percent against the bosses and not losing more than 10% hp himself. He is easily number 1 if you have him ranked!
  • Options
    WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 344 ★★★

Went in with a 2% health and got my 10%
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    Will have to choose between my 6r5 ascended AbsMan or 6r5 OG IM
  • Options
    To add to the Abs hype, my mates didn't manage to give me role charges but I still managed to hit damage cap using a lvl2 team revive (1k HP). Intercept till you build 150 morph, trigger your regen and you're good to go. I genuinely think he can solo most of the path
  • Options
    Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    I used silver surfer and I see that it is a bad choice
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,007 Guardian

I found the best champ for raids

This is an r3 and I picked up the taunt node for vanguard and let me say he is easily doing 10 percent against the bosses and not losing more than 10% hp himself. He is easily number 1 if you have him ranked!

Sweet, that means you can use the glory store revives to get a lot of damage out if you wanted to do it faster 🤣
  • Options
    Thokk150Thokk150 Posts: 73
    A r2 Titania with the weakness node easily does 1 mil sp2s and insane combos, love her
  • Options
    maletismaletis Posts: 3
    What am I doing wrong? I'm using my 6*r4 absorbing Man, but barely doing any damage before I time out. Advice please?
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,025 ★★★★
    maletis said:

What am I doing wrong? I'm using my 6*r4 absorbing Man, but barely doing any damage before I time out. Advice please?

So I'm using the armor crit rate hack with abs man and I start off every fight with medium medium. Then I do the prompts as fast as possible and spam sp1 and refine forms as much as possible for invulns and regen. Once you get the prompts done the 10 percent is such a breeze
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Nick fury can take off 10 % easily
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,141 ★★★★★
    Titania is STOMPING them silly bosses left and right and centre also.

The damage cap could be 15% or 20% but Kabam, 10% yes.