Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Is this right? Alliance Raid - Role Buffs not working?

I just realised the last fight I had, the role buff extra damage isn’t working? Or am I wrong?

I definitely had 15 Role Buffs but Storm X is hitting like a noodle, specials included

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,710 Guardian
    Did you happen to complete Thanos missions and gain role force? Your damage is garbage without it.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,097 ★★★
    I’ve noticed it too. Complete missions, gain fervor and see assault charges added, then go out and not registering.
  • Options
    JaaibothaJaaibotha Posts: 140
    This happened to a team in my ally.

We found out later that two of the team mates attacked out of order in addition to reviving and going back in so the charges previously gained were removed.

Was that your situation?
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    edited January 17
    Jaaibotha said:

This happened to a team in my ally.

We found out later that two of the team mates attacked out of order in addition to reviving and going back in so the charges previously gained were removed.

Was that your situation?

To my understanding that's not how it works, I fought 3 fights in a row to take off 30% Nd only charges being removed were my assault, all 15 vanguard and tactician were still up. You are going to do piddly damage until you complete a mission to get a roleforce charge otherwise you're still doing base damage.

Bear in mind you get charges for corresponding roles, I as assault get vanguard charges, they get tactician charges, who get assault charges. But you still need to get a single role force charge yourself to get your damage ramp up.
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 336 ★★
    Oh make’s since.but even when I had role force I could only hit 10k damage with kitty.