**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why are Raid chests worse than Valiant a daily crystals?

I’ve opened two raid chest so far and got half a T6CC and a quarter T6CC from each. I also opened a daily Valiant crystal and revived a full T6CC. Which is more than both the raid chest I used many revives on… doesn’t feel right to me. I know you can get some good stuff from them but these partial T6CC feel like a joke..

Comments

• Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    The lower end of the chests is abysmal for valiant players sure, but the top end and even middle of the road is great.
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 644 ★★★
    For how hard this raids are the chest should be better. Especially for us that drop units to keep playing. I know no one said we need to. Let’s just get that out of the way. If nothing else take out the 25% t6CC and only give out whole ones. Just my opinion. I’m kabam has their reason.
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 634 ★★★
    Because it's not "Valiant" AQ raid crystal.

The question is why there isn't a Valiant AQ raid crystal?
    Isn't that the highest title in game?
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 634 ★★★
    How about adding a valiant raid crystal getting rid of half/quarter of a t6cc and 1500 7* shards and giving a fully formed t6cc, 3k 7* shards, Titan shards randomly instead. It would make raids exciting for the end game players otherwise it's just a Rng fest and will get boring and repetitive very soon.
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,160 ★★★★
    Thanks. Now theyre going to nerf Valiant crystals 😂
  • Options
    JohnnooooooJohnnoooooo Posts: 123 ★★★
    My whole alliance has got exactly the same from the 1st box, partial t6cc.. we were all abit gutted, especially when we had such a mare getting our heads round it, the costs etc involved.. not a very good 1st impression when that **** flew out of the red box..
  • Options
    JohnnooooooJohnnoooooo Posts: 123 ★★★

I’m not saying the chests are bad, just feels bad to put in all that effort for a partial catalyst, the minimum should be atleast a full T6CC.

Remember that the chests are not the only rewards you get.

These are completion rewards, and that’s not even including honour, ranked, milestone rewards.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/353543/aq-raids-a-preliminary-how-to#latest
    Yeah, not really worth that.. get way more from doing incursions each month and that's not such a unit grab
    That’s completely up to you, I think it’s well worth it personally. I do think there’s room for improvement though
    Don't get me wrong, I think if I scored lucky from a box it would be worth it.. but there's too much in there that's going to dissapoint more often then not.. its going to annoy and stress me out.. after having what seems like a proper end game battle with thanos, tons of effort, counting down the % with your team mates, then boof, a slither of t6cc.. Meh, no motivation, and that's a 1st impression
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,328 ★★★★★

I’m not saying the chests are bad, just feels bad to put in all that effort for a partial catalyst, the minimum should be atleast a full T6CC.

These are completion rewards, and that’s not even including honour, ranked, milestone rewards.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/353543/aq-raids-a-preliminary-how-to#latest
    Must be better honestly, we get fully formed T6 and T3 in Paragon gauntlet, which is very easy compared to raids.
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 653 ★★★

I did forget about the completion rewards, I kind of wrote them off because we have a cluster of people not making progress on their path so with that 3% degen I don’t think we will be able to take down ultron and complete the raid.

Mainly made this post as a rant, I actually am really enjoying raids so far, not trying to trash them. Just felt like 0.25 T6CC was abit low now a days.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,462 ★★★

Wait thronebreakers can do raids? I knew there would be a couple skilled people who just haven't done the rank ups for paragon, but I didnt know that rewards were actually aimed at people below thronebreaker in any way
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    There's a Cav chirping on the boards that Raids were boring easy, so there's clearly no gatekeeping.