**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Glory compensation for everyone

2»

Comments

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,721 ★★★★★
    This ain't Oprah...
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 ★★★

Glory is a currency awarded almost exclusively through Alliance Quests. All it takes is a tiny bit of participation in AQ/Raids to get that Glory going, but we will not be giving the Glory to anybody that did not participate in AQ/Raids.

I would say that is fair
  • Options
    greyblue42greyblue42 Posts: 125
    I can confirm, that it worked for our alliance now, too. The Rewards appeared after the first non Raid AQ started & you played a little. Then I had to get out of the game and back in again and then the Rewards were there.

The delay was probably because Raid started to days ago. And for us the fist non RAID AQ started today.
    So all is good.
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 264 ★★
    I've claimed so much stuff in the store for my account to be ready and R2 another 6 star, depending on who I draw from war rewards. Members of my alliance were starting to get mad at those of us in the Raid group until I was able to with my alt account claim the Glory rewards by contributing to the other AQs, and suddenly, enlistment in the other AQs are up this week as well... Our alliance is outclassed for Raids, for sure, so this may have been the only time we ran them, but having such great rewards for everyone contributing in AQ is beneficial.