Road To The Crypt Rewards Are Here !!

ProjecteXProjecteX Member Posts: 53
Celebrate your completion rewards or seek some consoling from your fellow summoners below ^^ I’ll start

Comments

• Johnrs45Johnrs45 Member Posts: 84
    ProjecteX said:

Celebrate your completion rewards or seek some consoling from your fellow summoners below ^^ I’ll start

Great I got duped gorr and red goblin and cheelith
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,151 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Worth the wait:

I'm saving my Titan though, don't want to risk pulling Dani Moonstar lol

Same here. We should start a support group for people who are impatient and want to open their titans now

Every time I see a Kushala or another good pull I hover over the button lmao
    Donno about you, but I'll cry if i pull a dani jabari crossbones or even dupe my ham
  • ProjecteXProjecteX Member Posts: 53
    Johnrs45 said:

ProjecteX said:

Pretty sick, a dupe on gorr is huge for his debuff upkeep. Red Goblin definitely has his uses and Chee’ilth is due a tune up :)
  • ProjecteXProjecteX Member Posts: 53
    Emilia90 said:

Worth the wait:

Same here. We should start a support group for people who are impatient and want to open their titans now

I should’ve waited really, it’s definitely the play. A Dani moonstar would’ve ruined me
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,378 ★★★★★
    ProjecteX said:

Emilia90 said:

Worth the wait:

I should’ve waited really, it’s definitely the play. A Dani moonstar would’ve ruined me
    Haha yeah. Glad you got lucky though!
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,378 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

Worth the wait:

Donno about you, but I'll cry if i pull a dani jabari crossbones or even dupe my ham
    Very few things scare me in Mcoc as much as opening up Titan crystals
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,277 ★★★★★
    edited January 17
    ProjecteX said:

Emilia90 said:

Worth the wait:

I'm holding myself back with the power of a million exploding suns.

It's just staring at me. Tempting me
  • Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Member Posts: 249
    Nothing here so far…🙁
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,151 ★★★★★
    ProjecteX said:

Johnrs45 said:

ProjecteX said:

Pretty sick, a dupe on gorr is huge for his debuff upkeep. Red Goblin definitely has his uses and Chee’ilth is due a tune up :)

This is second dupe for gorr, I guess he loves me a lot.
  • Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Member Posts: 798 ★★★★
    Morbius from the titan and Mantis and Chavez from the basics.

Still can’t find Nick or Kingpin from the skill Abyss so I awakened Zemo.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,303 ★★★★
    Do I want Skill for Kate, Science for Torch, or Cosmic for Galan. Still missing each of them...
  • JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    Got Werewolf by Night, which is R2 now, and Emma which is decent so
  • TheShinyDomeTheShinyDome Member Posts: 185 ★★

Nothing here so far…🙁

Me either.
  • Ben5926Ben5926 Member Posts: 37

Nothing here so far…🙁

Me either.
    Same. Nothing yet for me
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,097 ★★★★

Not super great pulls for me aside from Mantis, who is about as good as it gets in the Skill basic pool but not my favorite. Guess I need to figure her out now!

Another dup on my Venom relic isn’t particularly helpful particularly given how few 6* relics I have and the Spider Gwen dup is nice but also not super helpful given how much I use her.

Disappointed to have not pulled a Shuri, but have ranked my 6* to R4 and am about to begin my final exploration run.
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    duped my Knull and ...... duped Hawkeye smh
  • YagaYaga Member Posts: 31
    I needed 2 dupes to be able to open a titan and it happened. OG BP and Mr. Fixit.
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★
    I awakened my Falcon and got Sunspot for the first time from the 7* crystals, so that was nice. Also gave me the last few Titan shards to form a crystal, but I'm trying to hold off on opening that one until the next shift.

I ascended Kingpin and Human Torch with the dust. Torch has been at r5 for a while but I only r5'd Kingpin yesterday so he's jumped up in power significantly in the past few days.

I'll probably hold onto the 1-2 gem until I open the Titan crystal. There are quite a few champions there who would get it immediately, with Onslaught being the main chase. I've loved that character ever since I read the X-Men comics as a kid in the 90's.
  • Mikes_momMikes_mom Member Posts: 136
    2 Basic 7 Stars & 1 Loyalty 7 Stars + Extras
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqUSkWdfpBU
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,926 ★★★★★
    edited January 17

Both second time dupes, so that’s basically 1200 Titan shards.

I must be on the *no new 7* champ* server because I don’t even see a Warlock, Shang, Juggs, etc.

Ascended Onslaught and duped my 5* SM99 relic (6* already awakened) so that’s nice.

Dr. Zola
  • TheFifty9SoundTheFifty9Sound Member Posts: 23
    I got Gambit and Attuma from my 7* shards. Don't know anything about Attuma 😅 My 2-3 gem was cosmic and I didn't have any 7* cosmics yet, so I held onto my 7* class selectors until now, because I wanted to see if I pulled one naturally.

With none coming from the shards I selected cosmic for my first 7* selector and pull Venom, who was at the top of my list out of the cosmic pool. Really happy about that. I watched some videos of R3 gameplay and he looks like a beast. Will probably select tech for my other crystal and go for Shuri, but thinking on it for a bit.

Took Zemo from the Abyss crystal. Was going for a Aegon, but that's alright.

For the relics I got a 6* Captain America and a 5* Winter Solider. The WS relic will go great with my Kate Bishop and frees up my Black Widow 5* for Black Cat who I'm planning on pulling later today from a loyalty 7* crystal 😁
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Falcon dupe and a new Korg. Could’ve been better, but the Falcon dupe at least put me over 20k shards, so 2 Titans waiting for me in Feb.
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited January 17
    Opening wasn't as expected only warewolf I like. Others i haven't used. I needed photon i woul R3 her and be the valient.

• jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

I caved and opened it. I am now the proud owner of a 7 star hyperion

How are you feeling about that? Bright side, he’ll be in basics soon, so probably a more frequent chance to get that awakening.