Glory bug (AQ)

__SF____SF__ Member Posts: 292 ★★
I tried to collect the glory and have not been able to anywhere. Multiple people of the same alliance did it the same day I tried. Nobody enrolled in raids. Am I missing something? Yes I participated in AQ as well

Comments

• DonaQxota1DonaQxota1 Member Posts: 122
    Have you check your inventary trash?
  • greyblue42greyblue42 Member Posts: 143
    I do think that only those Alliances who did enlist for the raid did get the additional Glory. My alliance didn't enlist in Raid only in the "normal" AQ - our first fight would be starting tomorrow. Nobody got the extra glory. So maybe it's sadly only for those in Raid or the others do get it after the first AQ of the Raid week started. We have to wait and see.

So far nothing for us.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    edited January 17

I do think that only those Alliances who did enlist for the raid did get the additional Glory. My alliance didn't enlist in Raid only in the "normal" AQ - our first fight would be starting tomorrow. Nobody got the extra glory. So maybe it's sadly only for those in Raid or the others do get it after the first AQ of the Raid week started. We have to wait and see.

So far nothing for us.

Yes, you have to get into either Raid or normal AQ Map day and do a fight. So your case later today when your AQ days start if you had off-days Mon-Tues.
    “Contribute points”

Then, they don’t show right away, have to exit game and when come back in a little later they should be present.
    They will be in Stash-Rewards screen. (Not under current Events)
  • __SF____SF__ Member Posts: 292 ★★
    I got into regular like multiple people in the alliance did and got it. I did a fight and nothing. No stash no nothing
  • arifin74arifin74 Member Posts: 149
    __SF__ said:

I got into regular like multiple people in the alliance did and got it. I did a fight and nothing. No stash no nothing

You got it then got nothing? It's based on how many point alliance score for peak milestone. The in-game milestone requirements are wrong, check the raid post in forum.
  • greyblue42greyblue42 Member Posts: 143
    I can confirm, that it worked for our alliance now, too. The Rewards appeared after the first non Raid AQ started & you played a little. Then I had to get out of the game and back in again and then the Rewards were there.

The delay was probably because Raid started to days ago. And for us the fist non RAID AQ started today.
    So all is good.