Road to the Crypt rewards delayed for some accounts [resolved]

Comments

• Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Member Posts: 250
    Did we ever confirm whether it was all the earlier people who are still waiting? As in before they announced crypt.

I did first run 11/26…
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Member Posts: 1,794 ★★★★★
    Not only there is a severe delay in receiving the Crypt rewards, despite the rest of my alliance receiving them already, but on a very interesting turn of events, I was informed by one alliance mate that he received Crypt rewards despite finishing completion AFTER the end of the deadline!

I’m happy for him and this is great, but it makes you think…. Could there be a big messup…. Once again? Come on, it would not be the first time, right?
  • BrothaJ07BrothaJ07 Member Posts: 59
    Same here. Did my run super early and nada on my end. Disappointing to say the least since I’ve already considered taking a break from the game…
  • mbracembrace Member Posts: 886 ★★★
    Irvingatl said:

Of course we have that one clown with nothing good to say.

No, I just call BS when someone has the audacity to spew it instead of giving a legitimate statement or fixing the problem. Time variance has nothing to do with this. It is affecting a small percentage and has gone on for hours. I’m going to say the taboo word: “bug”.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Member Posts: 897 ★★★★

Here's your answer lol
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Member Posts: 471 ★★★

Did we ever confirm whether it was all the earlier people who are still waiting? As in before they announced crypt.

I did first run 11/26…

I started around the 10th January and finished on the 13th, so it seems pretty random to me.
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 982 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hi Summoners,

We have confirmed that there was an issue with distribution of the Road to the Crypt rewards and the team is investigating right now.

While we do not currently have a timeline (we just started the process), we ask that you hold off submitting a support ticket. It will not accelerate the process for you and will clutter up the team's queue.

I'll post updates in here as they become available to me.

Thank you for your patience.

Hi @Kabam Jax ,

Many thanks for the updated.

It would be great if the team could prioritise this, like other that completed Necropolis, we all had to wait for a long time for the rewards to be release, but unlike everyone, people here (who have not received the rewards) have to waiting even longer, while other (some even in the same Alliance) already got their.

With BG coming up to an end soon, Hero crystals and ranking up champs can be very vital to progress in the last week of BG.

So hope to get sorted out soon.

Many thanks again for your help and looking forward to update.
  • TheShinyDomeTheShinyDome Member Posts: 185 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey guys,

These rewards, like most reward distributions, will populate to different accounts over time. Please have patience and maybe wait a couple hours before panicking and messaging support.

Note: When you cleared the content likely has no bearing on reward distribution timing.

How long before we should stop being patient? Cause it's been 4 hours.
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 982 ★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

Hey guys,

These rewards, like most reward distributions, will populate to different accounts over time. Please have patience and maybe wait a couple hours before panicking and messaging support.

Note: When you cleared the content likely has no bearing on reward distribution timing.

Check Kabam Jax reply on the top of Page 3
    Fryday said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey guys,

Check Kabam Jax reply on the top of Page 3
    Ah I see. My page must not have refreshed all the way. Thanks for pointing it out.
  • Fenrir777Fenrir777 Member Posts: 2
    Rentaalψ said:

all I want to do is open the crystals and be done.

Same specially After 10 people texting me what did they found on those rewards ...
  • mbracembrace Member Posts: 886 ★★★
    Fenrir777 said:

Rentaalψ said:

all I want to do is open the crystals and be done.

Same specially After 10 people texting me what did they found on those rewards ...
    Yeah, that’s the worst part. Feels like rubbing it in. Yay, good for all of you! Guess what I got … nothing.
  • Heruzu369Heruzu369 Member Posts: 133 ★★
    I got war rewards before my crypt rewards.. how bro how lmaooo
  • RentaalψRentaalψ Member Posts: 8
    Yup everyone in global is like I got mine and it’s like damn must be nice.
  • Fenrir777Fenrir777 Member Posts: 2
    Heruzu369 said:

I got war rewards before my crypt rewards.. how bro how lmaooo

Same got war rewards before Road to the crypt rewards 😅
  • Igheid11Igheid11 Member Posts: 41

Igheid11 said:

@Kabam Miike look for our rewards!! Please!!!

What does that mean dude? Are they hiding somewhere?
    Looks like...
    Aw rewards before crypt is crazy😂
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Member Posts: 170
    edited January 17
    I did one run of Necro on Saturday the 13th and got nothing. Should've known the 13th would be unlucky. :s

• AmySummersAmySummers Member Posts: 28
    Haven't got mines yet too but jeez guys you are panicking like you are 7 y old. We will get it stop crying.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,881 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hi Summoners,

We have confirmed that there was an issue with distribution of the Road to the Crypt rewards and the team is investigating right now.

While we do not currently have a timeline (we just started the process), we ask that you hold off submitting a support ticket. It will not accelerate the process for you and will clutter up the team's queue.

I'll post updates in here as they become available to me.

Thank you for your patience.

• DannyB01DannyB01 Member Posts: 471 ★★★
    I want it now though.

Disagree if you agree!
  • Rohith21Rohith21 Member Posts: 169 ★★
    Lmao, looks like I'm not alone
    We will probably get rewards on Friday or Thursday sadly.
    It’s been 5 hours
  • Silas1987Silas1987 Member Posts: 3
    Silas1987 said:

Aguardando as recompensas aqui tbm, quase tds da aly já receberam.

Já recebi da AW, mas da necropeles nada ainda.
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Here with an update:

The team has found the source of the issue and is working to send the rewards to anyone who earned them and did not receive them thus far.

This process should be resolved in a few hours, so we should have the rewards out today! (remember timezones)

Thank you again to everyone who waited patiently.

That's great to hear!