Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Titan shards

SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,178 ★★★★
We used to have an opportunity to get 5k titan shards a month. Are there any available this month outside duping your 7 stars?

If not, did anyone keep track of how many shards have been available and from where since they started?

Comments

• Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,757 ★★★★★
    edited January 17
    They only did that for the introduction of the titan crystal. Some can be found in raids though
  • Options
    N1nj4SkillzZN1nj4SkillzZ Posts: 25
    This month there was the road to the crypt rewards, raids chests give you a chance of getting some, War placement and Gladiator's circuit high placement give you some also. Other than that I don't think you have a consistent way of getting titan shard.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Raids have a chance to drop them, but yeah, we haven’t had many opportunities for guaranteed shards. Necro has shards + a full crystal and that’s the last guaranteed shards I believe. Everything else has been rng
  • Options
    Thanks guys. So raids are rng. Road to the crypt was good but left me a bit short, forgot it's 20k shards and not 15k!

I might have not done some previous content which gave the titan shards so will have a look in case I can still get some.
  • Options
    JohnTargaryenJohnTargaryen Posts: 103
    Carinas challenge 7x7
  • Options

Carinas challenge 7x7

Yes, I found I've got to finish this one. Just 9 paths to go. Might as well get onto that! Thanks.