**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R3 Titania or Silk

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

Both are unawakened

I know Tatiana reaches a new level once she's duped, and I could awaken her from the necro selector, but I'd rather select a new champ like Hulk or Bishop from it.

That said I'd eventually get her awakened, but Silk seems like she smashes right out the box.

Who would you do? I mainly do BGs and War but Raids will probably be a factor as well. Silk I heard is great for that Maestro

R3 Titania or Silk 99 votes

Titania
51%
FreakydIl_CuocoManup456ChovnerShaggyMNesciofrodo2377Hendrossp01arisGarloSgtSlaughter78Logan00spiderbites0196Justcause102CalwooddaddyMother_Flerkendangarang122captain_rogersMaqsoodItsClobberinTime 51 votes
Silk
48%
Balm82bryce7mege999menKaspYTShshsccaptaincushQmonBaseballguy711Darren1975LiquidkoldPikoluSbkruebStantonaGizzillaWhoDaPoopathak_arpEwell65SSS69ArifuteraSpider_RicoSpideyFunko 48 votes

Comments

• Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★
    Titania
    even without dupe titania is still incredible
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 455 ★★★
    Silk
    Silk all the way
  • Options
    VenoweenVenoween Posts: 116
    Silk
    Silky baby
  • Options
    ShshscShshsc Posts: 33
    Silk
    Polygon said:

Both are unawakened

I know Tatiana reaches a new level once she's duped, and I could awaken her from the necro selector, but I'd rather select a new champ like Hulk or Bishop from it.

That said I'd eventually get her awakened, but Silk seems like she smashes right out the box.

Who would you do? I mainly do BGs and War but Raids will probably be a factor as well. Silk I heard is great for that Maestro

U can't go wrong with silk trust me
  • Options
    MiniMF said:

even without dupe titania is still incredible

Yeah there's no doubt, it's just , is she as incredible as Silk whilst unduped
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,986 ★★★★★
    Titania
    you can dex/block most sp1 and sp2, but there are only few champs who reliably tank multiple sp3 that too on demand.
  • Options

you can dex/block most sp1 and sp2, but there are only few champs who reliably tank multiple sp3 that too on demand.

But isnt the indestructible uptime not that long? I know it gets 50% extra duration from the dupe (on the sp3),but I havent played her enough to know what scenarios that indestructible can come in handy.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,735 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

But isnt the indestructible uptime not that long? I know it gets 50% extra duration from the dupe (on the sp3),but I havent played her enough to know what scenarios that indestructible can come in handy.
    The indestructible is up for a solid amount. The only thing the dupe does is give her a slight chance to duplicate a debuff, plus a slight fury boost. She is great without the dupe
  • Options
    Zuro said:

Polygon said:

The indestructible is up for a solid amount. The only thing the dupe does is give her a slight chance to duplicate a debuff, plus a slight fury boost. She is great without the dupe

I might be reading this incorrectly, but with the dupe doesn’t it reduce the haymaker cooldown even quicker since more debuffs are being applied?
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,735 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

Zuro said:

Polygon said:

I might be reading this incorrectly, but with the dupe doesn’t it reduce the haymaker cooldown even quicker since more debuffs are being applied?
    Yeah but not at a consistent rate especially at low sig, so it doesnt really matter(at most itll save about 4 secs at max). Plus haymakers refresh pretty fast without dupe anyways.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,619 ★★★★
    Silk
    Silk definitely. She's a great attacker, with pretty good dps. Overall just a solid champ, while Titania needs a dupe to be really viable
  • Options
    TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 247 ★★★
    edited January 18
    Titania

Silk definitely. She's a great attacker, with pretty good dps. Overall just a solid champ, while Titania needs a dupe to be really viable

You never play Titania then I guess. Her dupe isn't necessary like Void's dupe
  • Options
    edited January 18
    Titania
    Polygon said:

Zuro said:

Polygon said:

Yes but you don't need it.
    The dupe is more useful to gain more furies, especially after the sp3, So it focuses more on damage.
    Also the haymaker uptime is solid and you can activate it whenever you want, For instance if opponent is at 2 bars of power, you can avoid dashing and heavies, until he reaches three bars, and immediately heavy to tackle his specials. So if you have proper planning, you can use haymaker whenever you want.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    U honestly cant go wrong with either so just rankup the one who u like more
  • Options
    @TrongNov @captain_rogers

How much does Titania actually benefit from or need the rank up? It seems like for BGs it can be important to have her ranked up as high as possible because if the heavies dont kill them you have to wait for the haymaker and build back up to the sp3 again
  • Options
    Then again I guess you could say the same for Silk who relies on building to the sp2 for damage, however she’s also crit reliant on that sp2, whereas Titania doesnt have to worry about that. So Silk would need the r3 more in that case, but it could still benefit Titania from having to build back up to the sp3.
  • Options
    Titania
    Polygon said:

How much does Titania actually benefit from or need the rank up? It seems like for BGs it can be important to have her ranked up as high as possible because if the heavies dont kill them you have to wait for the haymaker and build back up to the sp3 again

The issue with titania is bgs is, if you don't run max despair, The opponent heals like no tomorrow from Titania's debuff, especially after sp3. So if you run max despair, You can keep titania at r2.
    Also remember titania is tanky so you can use her as staller in defense.

I don't have silk so can't comment about her, But I think she's the first r3 in mcoc, So there must be a reason for that.
  • Options

Polygon said:

The issue with titania is bgs is, if you don't run max despair, The opponent heals like no tomorrow from Titania's debuff, especially after sp3. So if you run max despair, You can keep titania at r2.
    Also remember titania is tanky so you can use her as staller in defense.

I don't have silk so can't comment about her, But I think she's the first r3 in mcoc, So there must be a reason for that.
    I always have despair maxed, plus I run max inequity on top of it so I like debuffs. I can see a bigger issue being if you push them to sp3 during haymaker and they wait it out for your indestructible to end before throwing their sp3. Or another scenario if they throw their sp1 while youre heavy spamming in corner after your sp3