Options

When do new champions enter regular crystals

Anyone know how long a new champion will be entered into the pool of regular crystals? Saving a mutant nexus for onslaught, but it’s killing me looking at it

Comments

• Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    6*(or below) or 7*?
    They release in the basic at different times
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,175 ★★★★★
    Wong_98 said:

6*(or below) or 7*?

6* in this case because it's a nexus
  • Options
    ShineUpLinkShineUpLink Posts: 48
    If I'm not mistaken it should be every 2 weeks into the basic so please take it with a grain of salt I guess that we get Morbius next in the 3-6* pool on Wednesday the 24th of next week but that's what I believe from the tendencies I've seen
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    edited January 18
    ahmynuts said:

Wong_98 said:

6*(or below) or 7*?

6* in this case because it's a nexus
    I was thinking that, but I wasn’t sure because this person could have meant a class crystal for 7*
  • Options

If I'm not mistaken it should be every 2 weeks into the basic so please take it with a grain of salt I guess that we get Morbius next in the 3-6* pool on Wednesday the 24th of next week but that's what I believe from the tendencies I've seen

from looking at a calendar this should be the schedule please take it with a grain of salt still and I think I forgot the order so it might be WWBN to start as he came out before him so I think I was wrong but the dates will not change

WWBN 1/24/24
    Morbius 2/7/24
    Kushala 2/21/24
    Chee'ilth 3/6/24
    Onslaught 3/20/24
    Bullseye 4/3/24
    White Tiger 4/17/24

It follows suit whatever the next month's champions etc.
  • Options
    Shavra911Shavra911 Posts: 6
    For a nexus crystal I got for Christmas, it only apply to champions out at the time or can new champions be added to it,if I save the nexus
  • Options
    It updates with the basic pool, people for a long time have held nexuses for champions in the past, things like holding it for Idoom, Abs, Vox, etc
  • Options
    MusikmenMusikmen Posts: 65
    Was the bullseye to basic on 4/3 confirmed?