**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

The Most UNDERRATED CHAMP

Vidi7Vidi7 Posts: 79 β˜…
According to you only you πŸ—£ who is the most underrated champ ? Not most people's favorite but yours.
Β«13

Comments

• Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,302 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 18

Terroristically underrated....great for bgs dual threat(any r3 7* is slow to kill ofc), amazing aw attacker, fun quester, insane for raids, never worry about baiting specials, great damage, nice utility, and overall so fun to play! Give him a try!

Good on you for taking him to R3. But that is the problem right there - having to take an underrated champion to R3.
    Of the 7-star Science champions, I'd find it hard to take him up over half of the other champions. Heck, I would definitely take up Silk, and maybe even Spider-Gwen over Spider-man.
  • Options
    ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Posts: 139 β˜…

Mutant-Toad
    Tech-Mysterio
    Cosmic-Vox
    Mystic-Diablo/Hood
    Science-Red Hulk/ Joe Fixit
    Skill-Crossbones

How do I use Joe Fixit well? Just pulled him as a 7 star with my crypt rewards. Never had the 6 star.
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 459 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    altavista said:

Terroristically underrated....great for bgs dual threat(any r3 7* is slow to kill ofc), amazing aw attacker, fun quester, insane for raids, never worry about baiting specials, great damage, nice utility, and overall so fun to play! Give him a try!

Good on you for taking him to R3. But that is the problem right there - having to take an underrated champion to R3.
    Of the 7-star Science champions, I'd find it hard to take him up over half of the other champions. Heck, I would definitely take up Silk, and maybe even Spider-Gwen over Spider-man.
    It was either sig 40 spidey or unduped joe :/ Or unduped overseer but I have a ranked 6*. Refer to my necro opening post
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,519 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ZsirhcZ said:

Mutant-Toad
    Tech-Mysterio
    Cosmic-Vox
    Mystic-Diablo/Hood
    Science-Red Hulk/ Joe Fixit
    Skill-Crossbones

How do I use Joe Fixit well? Just pulled him as a 7 star with my crypt rewards. Never had the 6 star.
    Preferably awakening, tbh I just spam sp1 over and over till I get giga bleeds πŸ€ͺ
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Jubilee because............

She's cool? Idk

I like Jubilee but i don't have 5 or 6*
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Ronin

GrO_ot78 said:

Angela is awesome
  • Options
    Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 152 β˜…
    edited January 18
    Sbkrueb said:

This makes me feel better as I am planning to take her to rank 3 as well. I would not say she is the most underrated, though.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,578 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Anti Venom.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,571 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sersi