**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

I finally collected all the infinity stones...

L_217L_217 Posts: 109 ★★

It took a year to get to this, but my first set of ascended champs are finally here!

Comments

• Options
    sapyaosapyao Posts: 11
    WOW!
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,122 ★★★★★
    LC is getting a look at, isn't he?

And I've always felt NC has decent damage, good evade utility.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Terra said:

Every time I get him into his non-evade state, I am surprised how hard he hits when I get caught…
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,097 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Terra said:

You're trying to be a little too positive with that NC comment lol
    Better than the constant jaded cynical hole the forums is, no?

NC is okay in damage. Nothing amazing, but he's sold short by some.

Funnily enough, due to how his attacks are coded, he activates OR's death field for a split second every time he crits.
    Oh I didn't mean it like that, I think it's cool that he ascended whoever he wanted to ascend (I'm on the same boat kinda, I ascended Zemo over KP and Cassie over Scorpion) but let's be real here, at the moment all those champs are useless for 90% of game content (NC's damage is below okay). Only silver lining is that Luke and NC are getting buffed soon.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Well, someone has to rank up them right?

It's like people enjoying movies but don't want their kids to perform on movies.
  • Options
    FantomaxopFantomaxop Posts: 132 ★★
    L_217 said:

It took a year to get to this, but my first set of ascended champs are finally here!

Ah yes, buddy Sentinel enjoyer
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 722 ★★★★

Terra said:

Terra said:

Funnily enough, due to how his attacks are coded, he activates OR's death field for a split second every time he crits.
    Oh I didn't mean it like that, I think it's cool that he ascended whoever he wanted to ascend (I'm on the same boat kinda, I ascended Zemo over KP and Cassie over Scorpion) but let's be real here, at the moment all those champs are useless for 90% of game content (NC's damage is below okay). Only silver lining is that Luke and NC are getting buffed soon.
    Dorm was actually a great defender in VT this season. With double immunity and most of his hard counters aren't good for this season, I've gotten plenty of wins with him
  • Options

Terra said:

Terra said:

Don't forget sentinent, The og mutant Slayer before the likes of Irondoom, Nimrod and Omega Sentinel.
  • Options
    I remember dying for a 6* Sentinel back when variants mattered.
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 542 ★★
    Uhh… that’s is beautiful!! I would love that night crawler honestly.
  • Options

Terra said:

Terra said:

Don't forget sentinent, The og mutant Slayer before the likes of Irondoom, Nimrod and Omega Sentinel.
    Sentinel is bad too, the game has evolved way too much, those champs are extremely outdated.
  • Options

Terra said:

Terra said:

Dorm was actually a great defender in VT this season. With double immunity and most of his hard counters aren't good for this season, I've gotten plenty of wins with him
    He doesn't need a hard counter, just don't dex. Plenty of champs could kill him easily in the VT meta.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    This makes my day. I would never do this since my skill level are below average so I need the top champs to do any quests. This is a game and you should be able to rank whoever you want. Congrats.
  • Options

Terra said:

Terra said:

Sentinel is bad too, the game has evolved way too much, those champs are extremely outdated.
    Bad is a huge word
    I'll call him mid, He is great after his ramp up.
  • Options

Terra said:

Terra said:

Bad is a huge word
    Nah mid would be someone like Viv or 7* War Machine, Sentinel is not at that level maybe when they make him a 7* he will be.
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    Terra said:

Terra said:

it's because he inflicts instant bleed. not sure if it qualifies as funny... neat, maybe?

• Options
    L_217 said:

Where is Angela
  • Options

Terra said:

Terra said:

Bad is a huge word
    Nah mid would be someone like Viv or 7* War Machine, Sentinel is not at that level maybe when they make him a 7* he will be.
    Unless you have perfect timing or an Incinerate Immune, he's a pain in the ass with full Analysis. I wouldn't call him bad.
    You don't need incinerate immune cause usually he'll be dead before he gets to max analysis, there are so many cosmic nukes and even 7* who aren't nukes as 6* can nuke him before he reaches max analysis I've done it with my 7* Surfer 💀