**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Raids… my damage is tied to completing missions and not

BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
Sorry there has so much information out right now. Do I have to complete a mission to get my cross fight bonuses applied? Because that’s how it’s working right now. I thought my damage was tied to teammates completing missions, not me?

Comments

• Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 898 ★★★★
    You still have to complete the missions in fight to get the big damage, you can't just rely on others
  • Options
    When you complete a Mission, you gain a Role Force (the orange ones) for each Role Charge that your opposing Roles have, up to 10 for each of them (20 Role Force total). You have to have these Role Force effects active in order to receive the damage bonus.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    It looks like it's currently bug, where half of the times it does not provide you any bonus damage even if you complete the in-fight missions
  • Options

When you complete a Mission, you gain a Role Force (the orange ones) for each Role Charge that your opposing Roles have, up to 10 for each of them (20 Role Force total). You have to have these Role Force effects active in order to receive the damage bonus.

Ok, so I have to collect charges to benefit from the charges my teammates collect even after ramping each other up is how I read this. Is that correct?
  • Options
    @Cat_Murdock sorry to tag you, and really appreciate you trying to help clarify. Is my understanding correct?
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    I'm lost too, but it seems that Hulkbuster does so much damage I haven't needed to rely on my partners. I'm also afraid of pausing to see what's going on because of the timer. Following thread BigBlueOx. Thanks for asking my question.
  • Options
    On the third boss and only the first one worked as expected… it’s like it’s RNG on if it’ll work
  • Options

You still have to complete the missions in fight to get the big damage, you can't just rely on others

One hundred percent my experience right now
  • Options
    MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 ★★
    I know the damage multiplier is tied to the role force charges of your fellow team. If you enter a fight without at least 1 charge of your own role force, i think the damage multiplier doesn't kick in when you complete missions.