**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Raids Thanos block mission

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,194 ★★★★★
So what are we expected to do when we're having a great Raid run but Thanos decides to prompt the block mission several times in a row all while building up Furies and Pierces? Just stand there and take the 50k block damage to complete the mission? :neutral:

Comments

• Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,890 ★★★★★
    Had the exact same thought lol. Why not change it to „hit with special“ or something
  • Options
    ege999menege999men Posts: 291 ★★
    edited January 18
    For assault kitty ignores the damage
    For vanguard absorbing man Uru form reduces the damage drastically
    Tactician is very rough with not a real option I can think of

I think you shouldn't go too hard on yourself for not bringing the right champs since it's everyone's first raid. But make sure to rank and pick the good champs next time and don't grief your alliance next month
  • Options
    TripleBTripleB Posts: 249 ★★
    Tactition, Kushala regenerates from blocked hits. Up to 75% I believe.
  • Options
    ege999menege999men Posts: 291 ★★
    TripleB said:

Tactition, Kushala regenerates from blocked hits. Up to 75% I believe.

I've actually thought about that but how do you even activate the block heal blessing without blocking first. it's still better than the other tacticians probably but worse than other roles
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,507 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

If you're deep into the fight, you only need to occasionally complete missions to keep role force up, and if you're a few fights in, you only need to complete a couple missions to get your max damage. You don't need to spam complete the missions the entire time, especially if you're playing into the boost you chose. If you're playing into your boost, you get role force within completing 2 missions and then you are free to ignore the missions (assuming the next role is fully ramped) until your role force is about to expire and then you can complete another one.

Doesn't change the fact it's a glaring oversight, my roleforce expired earlier and I got back to back blocks, two blocks later I was dead.
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 491 ★★★★
    If you are lucky enough, you can see 4-5 block missions in a row, then you are dead before you can do anything meaningful.
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 631 ★★★
    I'm kinda glad to know it's not just me, but it's still terrible, there are definitely some things to work on for next raid.
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 631 ★★★
    I think it's only fair that there is some form of compensation, even if it's just revives. Some of us have been using revives other than the cheap 100% ones from store
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,556 ★★★★★
    Bulmkt said:

My issue with Thanos’s prompt is it appears along side his buffs and then the position on the screen isn’t the same so you have to look up a lot to see where it is while avoiding a punch in the face. Could his prompt next time around be placed in a certain section of the screen that doesn’t get shuffled around with his buffs?

I agree. I also would like it called out instead because that catches my old eye faster than it just appearing with no notice.
    but maybe if it was a call out, I'd complain too 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,189 ★★★★★
    Chovner said:

So what are we expected to do when we're having a great Raid run but Thanos decides to prompt the block mission several times in a row all while building up Furies and Pierces? Just stand there and take the 50k block damage to complete the mission? :neutral:

Stop complaining about stuff like this, are you really incapable of hitting that 10% damage cap? It’s incredibly easy after the charges are built, it’s insane to me that you’re having this problem.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★★

Terrible design flaw when 95% of the raid options just die from blocked hits because of a huge oversight. Block hit should not ever be a "mission" when pierce and fury are a thing, change it to knockdown and job done.

• Options
    DevsAreHappyDevsAreHappy Posts: 9
    Tons of missions they can choose (they created many missions in Necropolis already), but Kabam decided to choose block for a reason, for example, because devs are happy with the difficulty?

I honestly think Kabam should hire a few game testers in top tier alliances.
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 23
    edited January 19
    I want to love raids, but I'm not enjoying it at all. It may be dead on arrival for me. Good luck everyone.