Glory cap increases

ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Member Posts: 309 ★★
Seeing that glory is being use to purchase raid tickets can we have the cap removed. Was just wondering

Comments

• yuwyuw Member Posts: 316 ★★
    they need to do it asap.
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★

Seeing that glory is being use to purchase raid tickets can we have the cap removed. Was just wondering

Raid tickets don't scale when more are purchased. So you can spend all the 10,000s of glory we got because of a bug immediately.

Now if you would admit you actually want to save the 50k glory and slowly buy rankup materials at the lowest price for the next few months that's a different conversation.
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 824 ★★★
    I agree with this, and I think the increasing glory price per item should be done away with as well.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,825 ★★★★★
    Keep dreaming.
    It's not going to happen.

Nor are they going to remove cost increments per purchase. They should though, I'm in support.
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Member Posts: 309 ★★

Raid tickets don't scale when more are purchased. So you can spend all the 10,000s of glory we got because of a bug immediately.

Now if you would admit you actually want to save the 50k glory and slowly buy rankup materials at the lowest price for the next few months that's a different conversation.
    This is not my point all though this would be nice this was a one time occurrence so make little difference in the grand scheme of things i just feel gives me more options and time to decide how i want to spend glory or use it in the future. Especially with becoming a currency out the store no other currency has that small of cap plus i don’t understand the down side of having it. I earned it if i wanna hold onto it not game breaking nor does it increases my reward seeing as the reset week to week
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 786 ★★★★
    Just stock up on Raid tickets, I have enough to run 4 more raids. I’d rather use it on that than max out the glory store especially with how poor the value is when you get to the last couple purchases before the limit.
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Member Posts: 309 ★★
    I bought raid tickets with extra but at this moment i am not sold on raids being the best value for my glory seeing the current RNG for my first three chest.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,341 Guardian
    Is the Maximum purchase of 99 Raid Tickets at a time (from each method) a limit that resets over time like Store does ?

Or is it just the Max on the # field per purchase, but then you can go right back in and buy another 99 (and another 99, etc) right away ??

As for buying stuff in the Glory Store, there will be a Reset for purchases in their PRIOR to when all the extra Glory Stash will expire. So at least you can buy 2 sets of everything from the Store with all these extra Glory Milestones.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,314 ★★★★★
    "Glory increase? Cap" -Kabam
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,433 Guardian
    The cap isn't going to increase. Trust me, you don't want it to increase. If there was no cap, then the glory store would become the next loyalty store and solo crystals just because of the people who have hoarded stupid amounts of it. With the cap, inflation will never be a problem, and kabam can have fair prices on the new things that show up there. The cap is your friend when it comes to rewards gotten from the glory store.