Bullseye is driving me nuts!

WetHamWetHam Member Posts: 40
I can’t beat cavalier bullseye, I feel like smashing my phone into the floor every time I fight him.

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,114 ★★★★★
    What’s your roster like?
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,114 ★★★★★
    Domino, hit monkey, Ice man, etc
  • Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Member Posts: 732 ★★★
    Bishop
  • Ragnarok13Ragnarok13 Member Posts: 67
    Appc
  • GreekhitGreekhit Member Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★
    Nick Fury is very good against Bullseye.
    Once you get to 5 tactical charges the fight is practically over 😉
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,268 ★★★★★
    I used Colossus on him...
  • AdiMCOCAdiMCOC Member Posts: 53
    I used my Kitty Pryde
    Got a solo everytime
  • WetHamWetHam Member Posts: 40
    Would Corvus work?
    WetHam said:

What’s your roster like?

Use that Kitty Pryde
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,302 ★★★★★
    WetHam said:

Would Corvus work?

Use hitmonkey nd kittypryde
    Why does kitty pride work?
    WetHam said:

She needs the dupe to work
    Reasons:
    1. When duped she doesn't take damage if hit while she's phased but instead gains power, so she can't easily tank damage from bullseye while building up to specials

Ideal rotation - Parry (to get the necessary prowess for phasing) - dash forward to phase and tank hits - do it till you reach sp3 - unleash sp3 - repeat till sp2 - unleash sp2 - start again till he's dead
  • Crowning54Crowning54 Member Posts: 46
    With kitty u want to dash into him and hit him while his killer instinct is active and then he will throw his special and u will take no damage, then u can spam sp1 or go sp2.
  • BosleyBosley Member Posts: 282 ★★★
    This may not entirely be the case here, but it's sad that there are so few counters for such difficult fights in this game.

What happened to fighting skill against skill alone?
    AdiMCOC said:

WetHam said:

Reasons:
    1. When duped she doesn't take damage if hit while she's phased but instead gains power, so she can't easily tank damage from bullseye while building up to specials

Ideal rotation - Parry (to get the necessary prowess for phasing) - dash forward to phase and tank hits - do it till you reach sp3 - unleash sp3 - repeat till sp2 - unleash sp2 - start again till he's dead
    Does she need high sigs?
    WetHam said:

AdiMCOC said:

WetHam said:

Reasons:

Does she need high sigs?
    Any sig work
    Higher sig just means you'll gain more power

With kitty u want to dash into him and hit him while his killer instinct is active and then he will throw his special and u will take no damage, then u can spam sp1 or go sp2.

Kittys phase time is so short. What am I doing wrong?
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Bosley said:

This may not entirely be the case here, but it's sad that there are so few counters for such difficult fights in this game.

What happened to fighting skill against skill alone?

He's a good defender, but without the nodes it would be an easy fight, you just need bleed immune or someone who bypasses evade, not that hard. Same thing with White Tiger, easy fight if it wasn't for evade, unstoppable and root
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,879 ★★★★★
    WetHam said:

What’s your roster like?

Since his main thing is bleed, why not use that Clare Voyant you have right there? She should charge up nice and fast with all the instant bleeds that she's immune to.

Or Abs man could work.

Once Bullseye has a bar of power, bait a special, and back off for three seconds.

WetHam said:

What’s your roster like?

Since his main thing is bleed, why not use that Clare Voyant you have right there? She should charge up nice and fast with all the instant bleeds that she's immune to.

Or Abs man could work.

Once Bullseye has a bar of power, bait a special, and back off for three seconds.
    It’s just that his sp1 hits so hard through my block
  • Noobmaster555Noobmaster555 Member Posts: 93
    WetHam said:

Kittys phase time is so short. What am I doing wrong?
    Nothing. That's the natural duration of phase. It doesn't last for your full combo. So do 3-4 hits, back off, dash again and do 3-4 hits. Basically only hit him when you are phasing. Think a bit like Hercules when you start intercepting with herc (4 hit, back off, dash, 4 hit, back off... continue)
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,337 ★★★★★
    Any rarity White Magneto, use his prefight. Bullseye can’t shrug passive stuns.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

With his roster, this is what I’d do.
  • BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Member Posts: 206
    BeastDad said:

Wicket329 said:

With his roster, this is what I’d do.
    If you have bishop and white mag prefight, easy cheese..just keep parrying until u reach s1..since and repeat... bullseye never reach special..and for even more cheese, add OG Storm...who also can cheese bullseye
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,415 ★★★★★
    Iceman
  • HoadyOZHoadyOZ Member Posts: 248
    Your Claire Voyant looks like your best bleed immune. Bait his sp1, block it, and wait out his killer instinct. When that expires, go in again and repeat the cycle. If you are clearing the lanes with Herc and Corvus, they can bite some life out of him the same way.
  • Manup456Manup456 Member Posts: 891 ★★★★
    edited January 21
    If you trying to do Merc mission use HM or Abs an revives, HM will bleed him out