**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

RNG rewards for Raids is so dumb and lack of care

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
Seriously.. getting 10 paragon crystals and got 2k titan shards vs people who got 10k or even 20 k titans shards is insane..

Completely making the hardest content as an alliance have rng rewards…

It’s insane..

Comments

• Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Try being me and getting 2 25% t6cc. I never wanted to stop playing this game more when those chests opened

i got 20 paragons + 10% t6cc lol

OP i would take those 2K titan all day
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,326 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Try being me and getting 2 25% t6cc. I never wanted to stop playing this game more when those chests opened

I'll do you worst.
    3 T6CC, I'm even sure one of them was lower than 25%
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    These chests are repurposed Banquet crystals, change my mind.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Genuine question: do people really not need T6CC to rank up their 7* champs? I understand different priorities or preferences, but I just genuinely assumed that it would be more of a "dang, I'd like that shiny new Ultron but at least this cat will be useful" instead of "how dare I get anything other than a titan crystal" (to exaggerate a point, not actually quoting).

I love the tier of rewards that they have envisioned for such a challenging quest, but the variability is a bit crazy for a game mode that has traditionally given out currency for specific prizes. Maybe they could have a "Raid Store" with similar rewards but selectable by the summoner and something they could save up for.
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
    What you get out of the chest should be dependent on the points you have contributed at the point you collect it

Have the rewards be tiered, where you are rewarded for doing more work than the scrubs

This would remove RNG (at least some), reward better play, and you would get better rewards as you progress through the map, since your score (should) be getting higher
  • Options
    kus234kus234 Posts: 187 ★★
    I 100% agree Rewards are good but WHY RNG angle? The mode is so competitive and all members have to perform at the same level, having a RNG based rewards makes no sense. This creates a disparity and someone who spent a lot did a lot gets nothing or less than the other who just won because of RNG creates a sense of disharmony. When we all are performing rewards SHOULD be equal.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

PT_99 said:

ahmynuts said:

I'll do you worst.
    It truly baffles me that most of this mode made it past initial conception
    well ... didn't they preview this mode to content creators who gave it their blessing ? seems like RNG rewards among other things was a clear thing to red flag
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,990 ★★★★★
    Deacon said:

ahmynuts said:

PT_99 said:

ahmynuts said:

I'll do you worst.
    It truly baffles me that most of this mode made it past initial conception
    well ... didn't they preview this mode to content creators who gave it their blessing ? seems like RNG rewards among other things was a clear thing to red flag
    I find it hard to believe that content creators played a version of raids even close to the one we have rn. Iirc when they played the entire thing was pretty barebones and boring and the bosses didnt have additional nodes and stuff applied to them. So i doubt the rng was there either. I dont think they knew, and if they did they definitely tried to do something about it
  • Options
    KennyPLKennyPL Posts: 114 ★★
    Agreed. I put up almost 40mil... guys on my side of the map, put up 4mil combined... and both got better rewards than i did. Im happy for them but at the same time, screrw it (won't be touching raids in the future).
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    A_Fungi said:

What you get out of the chest should be dependent on the points you have contributed at the point you collect it

Have the rewards be tiered, where you are rewarded for doing more work than the scrubs

This would remove RNG (at least some), reward better play, and you would get better rewards as you progress through the map, since your score (should) be getting higher

Measured how? In damage? Then the person who goes first will always lag behind because they are the first person building up charges for the team.
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
    Raganator said:

A_Fungi said:

Measured how? In damage? Then the person who goes first will always lag behind because they are the first person building up charges for the team.
    It's a simple measurement, points.

Sure, it can take a while to build up some charges. But it really isn't that detrimental to performance and should be mostly balanced out by the time you work through 3 bosses.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    A_Fungi said:

Raganator said:

A_Fungi said:

It's a simple measurement, points.

Sure, it can take a while to build up some charges. But it really isn't that detrimental to performance and should be mostly balanced out by the time you work through 3 bosses.
    It's not what being in an Alliance is all about, or the game mode for that matter.