Please add “place of birth” in the “Bio” tab for every champion

Dear Kabam, please be kind to add the place of birth/ place of origin for every champion, in the Bio tag. It is easy to take this from the marvel . Many thanks for reading this suggestion🙏🏻

Comments

• Shiv23Shiv23 Member Posts: 21
    Im just curious, Why?
  • Alexandru_2308Alexandru_2308 Member Posts: 7
    For example, this way I would know if Werewolf by Night is the comics or movie version. Same with Mordo. I don’t find this specific data anywere. Thanks for the question.
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,347 ★★★★★
    edited January 23
    But *why* do you need to know this specific information?

It has no game impact.
    Unless we get a "All Texans" challenge.
  • Alexandru_2308Alexandru_2308 Member Posts: 7
    The game is about the champions as well. For me it would be different to choose to play the comic version vs the movie version. Being from Romania, I would chose to develop werewolf by night only if it is the comic version from Transylvania (actual Romania).
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

But *why* do you need to know this specific information?

It has no game impact.
    Unless we get a "All Texans" challenge.

But now I want an "All Texans" challenge. I don't even know which champions are Texans but I don't care. BRING IT!
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,314 ★★★★★

The game is about the champions as well. For me it would be different to choose to play the comic version vs the movie version. Being from Romania, I would chose to develop werewolf by night only if it is the comic version from Transylvania (actual Romania).

Bruh
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,109 ★★★★★
    Better post a third time to be safe
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
    Could we get mothers maiden name too please?