**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Please add “place of birth” in the “Bio” tab for every champion

Dear Kabam, please be kind to add the place of birth/ place of origin for every champion, in the Bio tag. It is easy to take this from the marvel . Many thanks for reading this suggestion🙏🏻

Comments

• Options
    Shiv23Shiv23 Posts: 16
    Im just curious, Why?
  • Options
    Alexandru_2308Alexandru_2308 Posts: 7
    For example, this way I would know if Werewolf by Night is the comics or movie version. Same with Mordo. I don’t find this specific data anywere. Thanks for the question.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,128 ★★★★★
    edited January 23
    But *why* do you need to know this specific information?

It has no game impact.
    Unless we get a "All Texans" challenge.
  • Options
    Alexandru_2308Alexandru_2308 Posts: 7
    The game is about the champions as well. For me it would be different to choose to play the comic version vs the movie version. Being from Romania, I would chose to develop werewolf by night only if it is the comic version from Transylvania (actual Romania).
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,812 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

But *why* do you need to know this specific information?

It has no game impact.
    Unless we get a "All Texans" challenge.

But now I want an "All Texans" challenge. I don't even know which champions are Texans but I don't care. BRING IT!
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,671 ★★★★★

The game is about the champions as well. For me it would be different to choose to play the comic version vs the movie version. Being from Romania, I would chose to develop werewolf by night only if it is the comic version from Transylvania (actual Romania).

Bruh
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★★
    Better post a third time to be safe
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,529 ★★★★★
    Could we get mothers maiden name too please?