**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

NO “ Valient “ raid chest ?

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
edited January 22 in General Discussion
The gap is already there.

THE amount of effort that it takes for rng rewards don’t mean much for those who are established as “valient”

Why make alliance raids but have the “chest” with paragon and valient?
I even 100% necropolis which many valient players have done.

Just doesn’t make sense,

I also got 10 “paragon” crystals with 1% drop rate for a 7* and got all 4/5*

All that effort on a raid boss just to STILL get 4/5* from a crystal?

Only thing Valentin players we get is $pending more money because the deals entice those who spend as seen in cyber and Christmas deals.

Crazy that chest rewards put both Valient and Paragon in same raid chest bracket.

There should be atleast Valient only chest for the who are Valient

Don’t even get me started on these daily/weekly crystals

Comments

• Options
    Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 329 ★★
    Is this really the biggest issue you have with the mode?
  • Options
    edited January 23

Whoever disagreeing isn’t valient and I know for sure hasn’t 100% necro 🤣

I disagreed and probably have more reason to disagree with the chests that you do as I carried my entire section. But I don't have a problem with them getting better rewards than I did. It was something different, and at the very least, I helped my alliance get rewards that would have been out of reach for them.

@willrun4adonut

Well there’s big difference in a brand new paragon and someone who been paragon for along time

Plenty of people with recent holiday/cyber deals just got paragon for spending and the same with valient.

I even seen someone aka shredder on YouTube who recently just cameback who’s not even lv 60… get paragon by spending and basically catched up to the game vs me who has been paragon 1-2 months after paragon was released.

Hes like guys… im finally paragon by spending in the game. And had multiple 7* and not even lv 60. How insane is that, I know for sure he didn’t even do abyss completion.

I’m sure by the next deals come rolling around we will see more valient players who spent there way or earned it.

So comparing me who has been paragon with a stack roster vs someone who just got back to the game and basically catched up by spending can easily get paragon nowadays.

When paragon came out, it ment something and I chased after it couple months after release

I just became valient during christmas. And I also 100% necro.

Theres people who are paragon and didn’t 100% abyss.

Guess what? I 100% abyss to when that was the top end game content, and now? It’s not even worth touching lol.

Regardless it’s still the “peak” highest achievement you can get.

• Options

Is this really the biggest issue you have with the mode?

Guess you missed my thread about “rng” rewards
    We also 100% it and placed top 50.

Plenty of players like myself aren’t happy with game mode
  • Options
    edited January 23

The gap is already there.

THE amount of effort that it takes for rng rewards don’t mean much for those who are established as “valient”

Why make alliance raids but have the “chest” with paragon and valient?
    I even 100% necropolis which many valient players have done.

Just doesn’t make sense,

I also got 10 “paragon” crystals with 1% drop rate for a 7* and got all 4/5*

All that effort on a raid boss just to STILL get 4/5* from a crystal?

Only thing Valentin players we get is $pending more money because the deals entice those who spend as seen in cyber and Christmas deals.

Crazy that chest rewards put both Valient and Paragon in same raid chest bracket.

There should be atleast Valient only chest for the who are Valient

Don’t even get me started on these daily/weekly crystals

Homie... I am not sure you know how quotation marks work.

I'm fairly certain they can't put progression based chests on those paths as easily as you think they can but even still, what's with the entitlement? So what, you're Valiant. This was the first iteration of Raids and it's not fully tuned. I'm sure at some point there might be rewards more tuned to different progressions.

Also you're not much better than long time Paragons. You have a couple R3 champs. Probably 3 at the most if you're a spender and have Necro 100%. Any paragon with revives and units can have 1 R3 which is half way to Valiant. You aren't some super big time player or twelve progression levels ahead of most of us my guy. You're 1 R3 ahead. Also, at least know how to spell the title that you're in. VALIANT.

I'm sure if you got the 20k titan shards both times yo wouldn't be here complaining about the rewards either.
    lol here comes with grammer police and you’re not big player yourself but community has spoken on the chest rewards.

but I been here long enough and have competed in top aw/aq for the longest time playing since 2015 MY GUY.

I’m saying I’m a long time paragon, big difference to those who just got it.

Many of them complaining it’s to hard.

You could say the same thing when paragon came out. Theres even free to play “valiant” account out there to.

Well even if I did get 20k titan shards it’s still “rng”

Ok? 1 more r3 than other? That’s still the requirement to get it.

Like I said my account has progress way more than newly paragon is what im saying.

The requirement for “valiant” is still there and those who got it early, spender or not.

And many people will get shafted. So dont blame it on just me. It’s been said over and over about raid chest rewards.

Even have one of the most rarest titles in the game when map 7 came out for first time

SO end game content is not new to me.

And just checked you out, under 10k arena fights?

Ok my guy.

• Options
    edited January 23
    You telling me like I’m not I’m not super big time player? Lol been here long enough to express my concearns.

I have some of rarest titles and endgame content.

First time tackling map 7 and ranking top 10

1st place in arena vs your less than 10k wins

Masters wars as early as season 1 with season 2 top 20 finish.

le
    ss
    rha

@Demonzfyre
  • Options
    Ummm all im saying and voicing is that rewards should be progression based lol.

Much like how they want to progression base offers.

And as much how they advertised “valiant” to community and how big it is.

Holding the title early does mean something.

In 1-2 years from now valiant won’t mean as much is what im saying.

Or when more people will spend to get the title by next big sale like 4th of July.

The title wont mean as much vs now.

Same thing with paragon.

The community as a whole agrees on the rng chest.

Did your alliance even 100%?

We placed top 60.

• Options

You telling me like I’m not I’m not super big time player? Lol been here long enough to express my concearns.

le
    ss
    rha

@Demonzfyre

There's hundreds of you with those 3 titles. I know who you are. I've known who you are. I know you're an arena grinder. You've bragged about it here and on twitter for forever. I hate arena and I could care less about anyone getting first place in arena. I don't care what you've done because it's nothing special that others' have already done. I

You want people to take you seriously? Try making a post where you don't bring up what you've done in the game. Try making some constructive comments about the game mode besides "rewards bad, I'm Valiant, Paragons are worthless".

You aren't some special player that people NEED to pay attention to you. You don't offer anyone anything of any substance. It's literally just complaints and "hows your roster compared to mine" posts. Get over yourself.
    Yeah? And I grind the the game and earned my valiant title early lol.

Who said I was special, your the one saying I’m not anything who are you? You are?

What have you done in the game since you wana just downplay my achievement and what I done?

We the same game and I have done more “endgame” content and event that you is what im saying.

So seperates you from me in the game?

I have atleast done things you haven’t done.

So what separates me and you?

Who cares what you done? What did you even do?

Just cause I share my
    Roster and pulls means someone is salty.

I’m saying I have the experience and things to back it up AND your not special yourself lol.

SO again. What did you place in 1st ever alliance raids
  • Options

Ummm....I was going to support. But these self obsessed comments oof.

Take my disagree too.
    (Been f2p valiant since before December)
    I'll find some other post to support to get better chest for UltraproValiant players vs noobgons.

Blame the guy who said I wasn’t big time player and acting like I didn’t do anything in the game.

All I said was seperate valiant and paragon raid rewards with as much as they advertised how valiant is the new progression tier.

Rng Chest are still bad and we all know that. Hopefully that get changes
  • Options
    edited January 23

le
    ss
    rha

@Demonzfyre

There's hundreds of you with those 3 titles. I know who you are. I've known who you are. I know you're an arena grinder. You've bragged about it here and on twitter for forever. I hate arena and I could care less about anyone getting first place in arena. I don't care what you've done because it's nothing special that others' have already done. I

You want people to take you seriously? Try making a post where you don't bring up what you've done in the game. Try making some constructive comments about the game mode besides "rewards bad, I'm Valiant, Paragons are worthless".

You aren't some special player that people NEED to pay attention to you. You don't offer anyone anything of any substance. It's literally just complaints and "hows your roster compared to mine" posts. Get over yourself.
    Yeah? And I grind the the game and earned my valiant title early lol.

Who said I was special, your the one saying I’m not anything who are you? You are?

What have you done in the game since you wana just downplay my achievement and what I done?

We the same game and I have done more “endgame” content and event that you is what im saying.

So seperates you from me in the game?

I have atleast done things you haven’t done.

So what separates me and you?

Who cares what you done? What did you even do?

Just cause I share my
    Roster and pulls means someone is salty.

I’m saying I have the experience and things to back it up AND your not special yourself lol.

SO again. What did you place in 1st ever alliance raids
    You keep saying your special. You won't let anyone forget what you've done in the game. You bring it up constantly. I'm not special and never claim to be special. What separates us is proper sentence structure and you have unlimited time and an unhealthy obsession with arena grinding. You don't just share your pulls and roster once, you share it constantly. You and Dalbot are super cringe with your rosters.

I'm perfectly happy with my roster. I love my unique rank-ups and extremely proud I'm not a Hercules stan. We placed 189th or something like that. Half my alliance didn't really care and they weren't that prepared because they started organizing at the last moment. We aren't a competitive alliance. I like raids and I hate AQ but for less effort that I put into AQ, we got identical rewards.

Sharing is caring im proud of my roster and I like to share my pulls lol.

It’s crazy how all of a sudden you just wana just attack

So I play the game more than you? I get my units and earned it. It also helped me 100% necro.

When did I say I was special ?

You literally just said I’m not some
    Kind of big time player and I showed you accomplishments in the game not a lot of people in the majority as a whole havent or did.

Yea like I said rewards for raids should be progression based , especially at progression my alliance is vs yours.

That’s why I said there should be a crystal for valiant so that way my chest is different than a paragon lol

I’m perfectly fine where I’m at also.

I done it all, and I’m just chilling in the game and in life.

At the end of the day I’m still
    Playing the game and my post and account shouldn’t bother anyone but i just made sure i can back it up with actually doing end game content and actually placing in the top brackets.

• Options
    A_Fungi said:

Man... this guy.

Congrats on being valiant (I can eve spell it correctly).

I am also a FTP player who has achieved Valiant.

If you achieve the next progression title so quickly, you should know by now that takes Kabam a while to get rewards up to date.

- TB SQ is took until close to the end of Paragon being top of the board
    - Still have CAV objectives
    - Can't use 7s in Sunday arenas (not tied to a progression title, but just using as example of game catching up)

You coming on here to belittle others is of no benefit to anyone and makes you seem like a person of little character.

Raids was littered with problems. There have been ample posts about them.

The expansive range of RNG rewards from the chest needs to be far more limited so the disparity isn't as vast.

But saying "I'M VALIANT (AKA VALIENT) GIVE ME MORE BECAUSE I AM ALL THAT IS GOOD" does not help any constructive grounds.

Umm my point is that there should be valiant raid crystal.

We all know raids are a mess and things will be changed.

But this has been planned for months and the way it was released is a complete mess.

The purpose of raids was for people to get end game rewards.

And those who are end game and doing the raids should be getting rewards based where they are at progression wise.

Picking the chest where it contains best rewards after a raid boss right now says “paragon”

Alot of things need changes like these
  • Options
    Wicket329 said:

I’ll just say that as a general rule, it’s not a good idea to get into an account-measuring contest on the forums. There’s always a bigger fish than you lurking around.

As for the content of your post: it has always been the case that new title rewards are fairly slow to roll out. As of right now, @Demonzfyre is correct, the difference between a longtime paragon and a valiant player could be as minor as one path of Necropolis. In time, that difference will grow, the same way the differences between Paragon and Thronebreaker or Thronebreaker and Cavalier have grown. That’s when you’ll start seeing more progression based differences in game.

And I was pointing out there are new paragons who aren’t long time paragon’s

Valiant wont be as special by the time next 4th of July or cyber deals rolls out.

I could of stayed as a long time paragon but I decided to push for the title early GRINDED in arena and potions the 100% necro

To get the title. Early

• Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 310 ★★★
    Everyone in your ally is playing the same game mode, fighting the same bosses, and getting the chests with the same drop rates. It doesn't matter if you're valiant and you have 2 paragons on your lane. You wouldn't get to the chest to test that rng if it wasn't for your ally mates helping you get there.

Kabam dropped the ball with putting paragon title on the chest to begin with. AW structures rewards based on tiers. I have no idea why they didn't do the same for Raids. With tiers, rewards are based on the difficulty of the content you face.

Lastly, the amount of jealousy/envy this game mode has created is the exact reason why AQ rewards were changed back in the day. Players covet juicy rewards and instead of congratulating your ally mates for their rng, people flood the forums to complain about what their "buddies" got. Congrats...you earned your valiant title but that, in no way, has an impact on what you did in Raids.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Wicket329 said:

I’ll just say that as a general rule, it’s not a good idea to get into an account-measuring contest on the forums. There’s always a bigger fish than you lurking around.

As for the content of your post: it has always been the case that new title rewards are fairly slow to roll out. As of right now, @Demonzfyre is correct, the difference between a longtime paragon and a valiant player could be as minor as one path of Necropolis. In time, that difference will grow, the same way the differences between Paragon and Thronebreaker or Thronebreaker and Cavalier have grown. That’s when you’ll start seeing more progression based differences in game.

Valiant wont be as special by the time next 4th of July or cyber deals rolls out.

I could of stayed as a long time paragon but I decided to push for the title early GRINDED in arena and potions the 100% necro

To get the title. Early

The problem is that you have been around since 2015 and apparently not realized that new progression titles are really only good for daily crystals and bragging for the first ~year they are out (oh, and unit/cash deals). It would be a bit ridiculous for Kabam to suddenly introduce significantly better rewards for Valiant players without notice or precedence at the very opening of a new game... mode?

Sidebar: is this considered a new game mode? It is part of AQ, but is also its own thing.
  • Options
    Vanitelia said:

Everyone in your ally is playing the same game mode, fighting the same bosses, and getting the chests with the same drop rates. It doesn't matter if you're valiant and you have 2 paragons on your lane. You wouldn't get to the chest to test that rng if it wasn't for your ally mates helping you get there.

Kabam dropped the ball with putting paragon title on the chest to begin with. AW structures rewards based on tiers. I have no idea why they didn't do the same for Raids. With tiers, rewards are based on the difficulty of the content you face.

Lastly, the amount of jealousy/envy this game mode has created is the exact reason why AQ rewards were changed back in the day. Players covet juicy rewards and instead of congratulating your ally mates for their rng, people flood the forums to complain about what their "buddies" got. Congrats...you earned your valiant title but that, in no way, has an impact on what you did in Raids.

Yup and when I share my
    Roster and pulls you can sense the jealousy and hate.

Everytime that guys sees it lol. It’s crazy how just now he’s saying it.

When I been doing this for years, and he even names twitter. I Stopped doing it a lot just here and there to share some pulls and he brought it up.

Yes they could have made it when it would be “valiant” difficulty for a “valiant” chest if anything.

All of this just me speaking my mind and the dude really had a bone to pick with me lol.

Thought I didn’t do end game content or anything, then proceeded to brush it off saying he’s content with the game and where he’s at while staying he hates arena.

But the rng chest rewards
    is still the biggest drawbacks especially with the amount of demand “everyone” has to go through.
  • Options

Wicket329 said:

To get the title. Early

The problem is that you have been around since 2015 and apparently not realized that new progression titles are really only good for daily crystals and bragging for the first ~year they are out (oh, and unit/cash deals). It would be a bit ridiculous for Kabam to suddenly introduce significantly better rewards for Valiant players without notice or precedence at the very opening of a new game... mode?

Sidebar: is this considered a new game mode? It is part of AQ, but is also its own thing.

I just be speaking my mind, it’s crazy how offense people take it.

If I wasn’t enjoying the game I would have stopped playing like the many mcoc careers and players I met.

I am enjoying those valiant deals but it would be nice to have valiant end game content/rewards.

• Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,035 ★★★★★

Wicket329 said:

This is exactly why things are the way they currently are. Right now, there’s a very narrow difference between the bulk of Paragon players and all of Valiant players, because Paragon has been the top tier for an while and so it has accumulated players. After some time, those high end players who are substantially similar to Valiant players will have shifted over to the new title, and there will actually be a difference between the kind of player who is Valiant and the kind who is Paragon.

Likely that we’ll see Valiant rewards proper with whatever the next EOP style event is that I believe Kabam will be announcing on the next livestream.
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,024 ★★★★
    edited January 23
    Lol what do u want that chest to have? 200,000 Titan shards?