**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7 star pool update when?

When’s the 7 star basic and titan getting updated? Thought it would’ve been with this update

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,992 ★★★★★
    Tomorrow
  • Options
    EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Posts: 237
    Can confirm that the basic pool is not updated. Opened a crystal and regretted it. Dragonman and nothing interesting or new in the reel.
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 966 ★★★
    edited January 24
    Anyone knows when the next 7 Star Update is?
    The Basic & Titan as well
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 966 ★★★
    Wong_98 said:

Anyone knows when the next 7 Star Update is?
    The Basic & Titan as well

Just make a new thread please. Look at the timer on the titan crystal, that’s when everything shifts
    Thanks 😊
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,113 ★★★★
    Rather than create a new thread, assuming from the above that the new additions to the basic, are added later today?
  • Options

Rather than create a new thread, assuming from the above that the new additions to the basic, are added later today?

Yes
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,113 ★★★★
    Thank you @pseudosane, you legend 😁

Four basic 7* to open so wanted those new ones in there!
  • Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 446 ★★★
    Ok. So i’m holding a titan and 2 abyss nexus crystals for Onslaught. So when the titan changes is he available in the 6* pool as well?
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Thomildo said:

Ok. So i’m holding a titan and 2 abyss nexus crystals for Onslaught. So when the titan changes is he available in the 6* pool as well?

Negative. When 6* featured changes over.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Thomildo said:

No. It’ll be a while before he’s in the 6* basic. He should be in the featured in a few weeks
  • Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 446 ★★★
    Ah, thanks!