**TROUBLES LOGGING IN**
We are aware of an issue causing issues for some Summoners attempting to connect to MCOC. We are currently investigating and are hoping to have resolution soon.
Thank you for your patience.
Options

7 star pool update when?

When’s the 7 star basic and titan getting updated? Thought it would’ve been with this update

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,158 ★★★★★
    Tomorrow
  • Options
    EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Posts: 238
    Can confirm that the basic pool is not updated. Opened a crystal and regretted it. Dragonman and nothing interesting or new in the reel.
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 973 ★★★
    edited January 24
    Anyone knows when the next 7 Star Update is?
    The Basic & Titan as well
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 973 ★★★
    Wong_98 said:

Anyone knows when the next 7 Star Update is?
    The Basic & Titan as well

Just make a new thread please. Look at the timer on the titan crystal, that’s when everything shifts
    Thanks 😊
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Rather than create a new thread, assuming from the above that the new additions to the basic, are added later today?
  • Options

Rather than create a new thread, assuming from the above that the new additions to the basic, are added later today?

Yes
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Thank you @pseudosane, you legend 😁

Four basic 7* to open so wanted those new ones in there!
  • Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Ok. So i’m holding a titan and 2 abyss nexus crystals for Onslaught. So when the titan changes is he available in the 6* pool as well?
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,076 ★★★
    Thomildo said:

Ok. So i’m holding a titan and 2 abyss nexus crystals for Onslaught. So when the titan changes is he available in the 6* pool as well?

Negative. When 6* featured changes over.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Thomildo said:

No. It’ll be a while before he’s in the 6* basic. He should be in the featured in a few weeks
  • Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Ah, thanks!