**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Request help

My account was suspended after a battlegrounds grind... I created it YEARS ago and have since lost access to the original email. Is there any other way to get someone to help me? I spent way too much money to even risk getting suspended yet it says I used third party software... I spent over $600 just to get yo valiant, that was last month... and yet I woke up to find I'm suspended today for a week. I just don't get it...

Comments

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,666 ★★★★★
    You'll have the account back in a week, just don't cheat again.
  • Options
    The_1140The_1140 Posts: 46
    Honestly I think your hacking if you get past plat this season cos I'm finding it impossible
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    The_1140 said:

Honestly I think your hacking if you get past plat this season cos I'm finding it impossible

I actully found it pretty easy to get to GC this season.

But I am hating the GC meta even more so...
  • Options
    PSAAPSAA Posts: 40
    not hacking. just finally learned how some of my 6 stars are more amazing to use. I think someone reported me cos I beat 7 star maestro with 6 star werewolf... this sucks! I grinded for days just to get to gc and because it's been YEARS since I used my original email i can't even get into it ... anybody else ever had this issue? I don't even know how to PROVE i didn't use 3rd party software. Only thing I can think of that caused this is I have a spare phone that for some reason is having trouble with wifi. I use data on that phone instead. I use it when i'm waiting for my other phone to charge. so did Kabam think i'm sharing or something? ugh this sucks!
  • Options

You'll have the account back in a week, just don't cheat again.

I DIDN'T CHEAT! That's what's so frustrating. I ended up having a run of good luck, managed to do a few perfect games... that's not cheating, that's luck!
  • Options
    Wonder how many people actually get suspended in these waves who've done nothing wrong? It happened to me, i'm being totally ignored, so who knows how many others it's happened to? I know people always say they're innocent, but I suck too much to be using 3rd party software lmfao. actually paid like $600 to have enough units to get revives to get valiant... so bloody unfair. hopefully Kabam Miike actually answers. I don't even know what caused the account to get flagged in the first place especially because, like i said, I DON'T DO THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE!
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,001 Guardian
    PSAA said:

I think someone reported me cos I beat 7 star maestro with 6 star werewolf...

That's not how the ban system works. You can't just be reported once or even a million times and be banned. All a report does is send a flag to kabam to investigate the account. 999 times out of 1000, you did something wrong and kabam investigated it and sent out the ban.
  • Options
    Switching between main phone and “spare” phone would normally be OK, so long as it is *YOU* playing on both of them, registering being located from same area (or IP if done back-2-back).

But if time added up between using different phones makes it seem like an overly excessive amount of time, or seems to then have different fighting techniques, or if suddenly the “spare” phone swaps out a bunch of champs that are better for BG, etc.
    Or different IP, WiFi vs Cell, Region, etc.
    That could make it suspiciously like different people are playing.

Or if used to “play dead” to intentionally rack up excessive points without trying to actually get into Glad.Circuit.
    Etc.

Or if your “spare phone” is BlueStacks on a PC (also NOT allowed), or other emulator, or script engine to play all by itself.

Are you also sure that “spare phone” didn’t still have some leftover 3rd party or modified stuff on it from prior years (or from whomever owned it before you if it was passed down) ?
  • Options
    That's why this is so frustrating. I'm legit confused cos I did nothing wrong!
  • Options
    MemsMems Posts: 1
    PSAA said:

Wonder how many people actually get suspended in these waves who've done nothing wrong? It happened to me, i'm being totally ignored, so who knows how many others it's happened to? I know people always say they're innocent, but I suck too much to be using 3rd party software lmfao. actually paid like $600 to have enough units to get revives to get valiant... so bloody unfair. hopefully Kabam Miike actually answers. I don't even know what caused the account to get flagged in the first place especially because, like i said, I DON'T DO THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE!

I recently got banned for “account sharing”. When I submitted a ticket and finally got thru a person instead of the same automated response they love sending, I told them I have never shared my account with anybody, days later they responded by saying sorry we looked into it further the ban wasn’t for account sharing but for cheating in alliance wars, the thing is I don’t even participate in alliance wars. I think they just didn’t want to be wrong so they said that bs. I’ve been waiting for a response back from them since Friday their lack of communication is so frustrated. I’m pissed off because how are you going to ban me for account sharing then when I call them out on that they just say sorry it wasn’t for account sharing it was for something else like no just admit you were wrong and overturn it
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,109 ★★★
    PSAA said:

My account was suspended after a battlegrounds grind... I created it YEARS ago and have since lost access to the original email. Is there any other way to get someone to help me? I spent way too much money to even risk getting suspended yet it says I used third party software... I spent over $600 just to get yo valiant, that was last month... and yet I woke up to find I'm suspended today for a week. I just don't get it...

It's just suspension / temporary .... it's a warning / you don't worry. It's not permanent....be always happy... play the game genuinely without any using third party. Don't make temporary to permanent 🤗
  • Options
    Mayavi said:

PSAA said:

It's just suspension / temporary .... it's a warning / you don't worry. It's not permanent....be always happy... play the game genuinely without any using third party. Don't make temporary to permanent 🤗
    Kinda hard to be happy worrying that any time they can suspend me again for no reason
  • Options
    Mems said:

PSAA said:

I recently got banned for “account sharing”. When I submitted a ticket and finally got thru a person instead of the same automated response they love sending, I told them I have never shared my account with anybody, days later they responded by saying sorry we looked into it further the ban wasn’t for account sharing but for cheating in alliance wars, the thing is I don’t even participate in alliance wars. I think they just didn’t want to be wrong so they said that bs. I’ve been waiting for a response back from them since Friday their lack of communication is so frustrated. I’m pissed off because how are you going to ban me for account sharing then when I call them out on that they just say sorry it wasn’t for account sharing it was for something else like no just admit you were wrong and overturn it
    Sorry to hear that mate. Hope you get account back