With all due respect, what's keeping you going in the game?

Doctor_Doom94Doctor_Doom94 Member Posts: 77
Back in 2019, I randomly came across mcoc in play store ( iphone5s then). Also the likeness towards mervel heros & saw some clips on youtube as well.
In the early days, I didn't know what i was getting into & how it really works.
But
As the game & i progressed over the time. I got used to it , got addicted & also using the champs who i used to see on tv or movies. Now i amm playing as them in a Mobile game.
Now looking back at the time. It sure was a nostalgic trip started back then & still going.
At times I thought of quitting as well but my likeness & somewhat this game became my "escape from real world situation for sometime " in a good way .
That's my story tho. Wouldl ove to hear about yours & if okay " like to know what's your story or what is it that still keeping you going good in game after all this years of game" .

Comments

• 11993451199345 Member Posts: 538 ★★★
    The graphics, the constant drip of new content, and how it's equal parts fighting and puzzle game.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,901 ★★★★★
    I love marvel i love to learn more about marvel characters that i dont know about so its what keeps me going is learning these new faces i wouldnt have known
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,195 ★★★★★
    At the moment just 8.4. I did necropolis completion and am now just waiting on 8.4 so I can get valiant ftp. Past that I’m not really sure
  • Manup456Manup456 Member Posts: 891 ★★★★
    edited January 25
    The main reason is that I’m a huge fan of Marvel and this is really the only fighting game like this on mobile since it was released and I really do love the game but I have been finding my self more frustrated because of the AI than really enjoying it like I once did. The final thing that keeps me playing is I have invested a lot of time and money in the game.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    FOMO
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Member Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    The chance Jack of Hearts comes
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Member Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Sentry buff
  • JimajohnJimajohn Member Posts: 103

Sentry buff

Sentry nerf more like. Cant even use the indestuctable like you used to
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Member Posts: 1,058 ★★★★
    To see Kabam bringing back the pre 11.0 SW, Thor and BW
    Damn almost 10 years in this game now 🤯
  • VenoweenVenoween Member Posts: 170
    My alliance. Period.
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    The sheer amount of money I’ve invested.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Member Posts: 1,457 ★★★★★
    Sometimes, it’s thinking about the money I’ve spent so far and I don’t want it to feel like a waste
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,709 ★★★★
    I like this game since it doesn't have constant advertisement. I tried playing other mobile games and keep getting bombarded with adds. Also it has the Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider and other cool marvel characters.
  • VinodcherylVinodcheryl Member Posts: 12
    Keeping Updated n being a front runner!

Coz if we stop playing, it gives a feeling am
    Outdated
  • obsidimanobsidiman Member Posts: 920 ★★★
    Lack of a real life of substance outside of the game.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,093 ★★★★★

Also I love y'all guys in the forum, Y'all are friendly and supportive, Fr.

Now I know you're lying :)
    If you think so, try global chat for a day.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Member Posts: 3,112 ★★★★★
    Alliance. Without i quit with no return