TrillibossTrilliboss Member Posts: 276 ★★★

Comments

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,766 ★★★★★
    All you need are the right tools.

Get cooking
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Member Posts: 993 ★★★★
    CGR
  • TrillibossTrilliboss Member Posts: 276 ★★★
    thanks for the help yall i tried and didnt managed to do it thanks yall for help
  • SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Member, Content Creators Posts: 492 Content Creator
    Are you just trying to do it without worrying about a Carina Challenge?
    too late
    already tried it and didnt manage
    It's never too late.

Watch/read some guides if you need to, build a solid team and get some practice in. You asked for help and I'm willing to offer it, if you let me know what you're planning to do in EOP. If it's just the Quest itself, that's one thing, but if you're going for a Carina Challenge, there's specific things you should keep in mind.
    im just trying to do one run of it for the nexus crystal

It's never too late.

Watch/read some guides if you need to, build a solid team and get some practice in. You asked for help and I'm willing to offer it, if you let me know what you're planning to do in EOP. If it's just the Quest itself, that's one thing, but if you're going for a Carina Challenge, there's specific things you should keep in mind.

OH DAMN WAIT YOU SLAYER
    I would honestly suggest the right path, it's way easier imo. You could also CGR most of it if you know how.
    oh ok well ill get nore revives and try again thanks
  • LpooLpoo Member Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    You should only do the left path with robots for the objective. Right path for life