**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hi folks! New on the forums! Weird question but can yall share your opnions on ibom?

He's my favourite champ! You can also share about your other favourite champs here & why you like them! all opnions appriecated

Comments

• Options
    AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 286 ★★

I love spider ham and Shang chi. Spider ham is really cool, and has great power sting. Shang chi has great utility and does amazing damage easily, and his damage can scale like crazy on a sp2.

don't have mr. chi but ham's power stings are def crazy. melts down mystics crazy fast in BGs and the taunt and evade on defense is crazy annoying
  • Options
    DrZola said:

iBom is terrific. I’m hoping he surfaces as a 7* soon.

Dr. Zola

100% agreed. cant wait for the 7*. sitting here with my 5* ascended and hes a beast
  • Options

He's pretty cool.

My favourite... I mean, Onslaught exists now but I don't have him yet so let's stick to Psycho man!
    Psycho man is my favourite for a long time now, was my 2nd r5 and first 6* Ascension
    Why do I like him?
    He's super cool, he got that cool armor, the cool control box, and the cool powers:
    He can shrink and grow and shoot beams using the control box, he can manipulate the feelings of others, never forget how he acted like an evil psychologist in the EXCELLENT Motion comics called Mixed emotions:

So yeah, he's so cool and I enjoy his mechanics, I've used him for things you'd never think of, like:
    Onslaught boss in aw, Onslaught mini in aw, Photon mini (with Crush tactic ofc) in aw, used him vs r5 ascended Future Ant man in this bgs meta, used him vs Hulkling a few seasons back in bgs and won the match...
    If I'm already here... I'll share my thoughts about a much needed Psycho man buff

The champion designer who designed Psycho man... never done his job completely, imo. What the Doubt and Fear modes are worth if you can't use them? No dmg at all so no point in using these... and even if there was dmg... you can't just rotate between the modes, you need a way to make them permanent, beacuse the fights using these modes can be fragile
    For example... say you fight Gauntlet Vision, you REALLY need the passive taunt right? But what if you HAVE to switch modes? For example to maintain the Fury you get from Hate mode? Then what? You switch a mode, and in that time Vision can get to sp3 and kill you.

Anyway, Psycho man needs dmg for his other modes, and a way to keep one mode up
    So here are my thoughts:

For Fear mode:whenever Psycho man prevents an abillity to trigger during the opponent's speical attack, due to his concussions-inflict an indefinite power sting, max stacks 10. These power stings won't deal a burst of X dmg at the start of the opponent's speical attacks, instead, they will deal a burst of X energy damage EACH time an opponent's abillity fails during his speical attack, these power stings will then reapply.

For Doubt mode:When an opponent's abillity fails to trigger while blocking, due to Psycho man's concussions-Psycho man gains a Pierce buff of X potency, max stacks 10. when Psycho man hits the opponent's block, inflicts instant Shock, dealing X energy dmg, damage scales with Pierce.

Now, these two improvements to his kit can either be done with synergies (I'd put the Fear mode improvements as a synergy with White tiger, and the Doubt mode improvements in a synergy with Gladiator, in both cases Psycho man would be locked in to the respective mode, like in Mangog's synergy)
    Otherwise, Kabam can grant Psycho man these changes to his kit as well as as Pre fight abilities, one for each mode, and then the mode you choose from the Pre fights screen-you will be locked into for the duration of the fight, and won't be able to rotate between his modes.

They also can put these changes to his kit, along with a locking in mechanic, which means for example:
    Whenever Psycho man dashes back and double blocks, lock Psycho man to his current mode, while the lock on is active, Psycho man's last light attack won't rotate modes, instead, it will grant Psycho man an Armor up buff, lasting 15 seconds.

read this entirely. i think ive seen your youtube channel. the psycho man gameplay is nice, really approve of these unqiue rank ups. i actually like psycho man but just cant pull him.....well said tho he needs a way to mantain damage while having control on the opponent. lets hope kabam buffs this madlad
  • Options

He's pretty cool.

My favourite... I mean, Onslaught exists now but I don't have him yet so let's stick to Psycho man!
    Psycho man is my favourite for a long time now, was my 2nd r5 and first 6* Ascension
    Why do I like him?
    He's super cool, he got that cool armor, the cool control box, and the cool powers:
    He can shrink and grow and shoot beams using the control box, he can manipulate the feelings of others, never forget how he acted like an evil psychologist in the EXCELLENT Motion comics called Mixed emotions:

So yeah, he's so cool and I enjoy his mechanics, I've used him for things you'd never think of, like:
    Onslaught boss in aw, Onslaught mini in aw, Photon mini (with Crush tactic ofc) in aw, used him vs r5 ascended Future Ant man in this bgs meta, used him vs Hulkling a few seasons back in bgs and won the match...
    If I'm already here... I'll share my thoughts about a much needed Psycho man buff

The champion designer who designed Psycho man... never done his job completely, imo. What the Doubt and Fear modes are worth if you can't use them? No dmg at all so no point in using these... and even if there was dmg... you can't just rotate between the modes, you need a way to make them permanent, beacuse the fights using these modes can be fragile
    For example... say you fight Gauntlet Vision, you REALLY need the passive taunt right? But what if you HAVE to switch modes? For example to maintain the Fury you get from Hate mode? Then what? You switch a mode, and in that time Vision can get to sp3 and kill you.

Anyway, Psycho man needs dmg for his other modes, and a way to keep one mode up
    So here are my thoughts:

For Fear mode:whenever Psycho man prevents an abillity to trigger during the opponent's speical attack, due to his concussions-inflict an indefinite power sting, max stacks 10. These power stings won't deal a burst of X dmg at the start of the opponent's speical attacks, instead, they will deal a burst of X energy damage EACH time an opponent's abillity fails during his speical attack, these power stings will then reapply.

For Doubt mode:When an opponent's abillity fails to trigger while blocking, due to Psycho man's concussions-Psycho man gains a Pierce buff of X potency, max stacks 10. when Psycho man hits the opponent's block, inflicts instant Shock, dealing X energy dmg, damage scales with Pierce.

Now, these two improvements to his kit can either be done with synergies (I'd put the Fear mode improvements as a synergy with White tiger, and the Doubt mode improvements in a synergy with Gladiator, in both cases Psycho man would be locked in to the respective mode, like in Mangog's synergy)
    Otherwise, Kabam can grant Psycho man these changes to his kit as well as as Pre fight abilities, one for each mode, and then the mode you choose from the Pre fights screen-you will be locked into for the duration of the fight, and won't be able to rotate between his modes.

They also can put these changes to his kit, along with a locking in mechanic, which means for example:
    Whenever Psycho man dashes back and double blocks, lock Psycho man to his current mode, while the lock on is active, Psycho man's last light attack won't rotate modes, instead, it will grant Psycho man an Armor up buff, lasting 15 seconds.

read this entirely. i think ive seen your youtube channel. the psycho man gameplay is nice, really approve of these unqiue rank ups. i actually like psycho man but just cant pull him.....well said tho he needs a way to mantain damage while having control on the opponent. lets hope kabam buffs this madlad
    Yeah, they've already "buffed" him,
    If anything they've buffed my trust issues with the program.
    Also he needs to be able to miss on heavy attack,
    Tigra just lays low and she misses, but Psycho man, who literally shrinks don't?
    Cassie does almost the same thing and she misses...
    Well......a lot of things dont make sense in this game. get used to it bud.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★
    My favourite character is venom, doctor doom and medusa. Venom because I love him as a marv character, He is super cute, I do even have venom dolls still layin around my house, Idk why others are terrified by him, If venom was a real animal, I'll pet him in a heartbeat.

I like doctor doom and medusa because I used to have a seriously **** luck with my 5*s and 6*s.
    After pulling 10 mid/trash 5*, The first god tier 5* I pulled was in medusa (This was back when Seatin's tier list used to be mcoc bible). And she became my first r4, first r5 and first awakened champ, who carried me a lot. I loved her so much that when I fought 6* Gm the first time I took her in my team just because I want to use her in final phase for grandmaster.

Then after defeating Grandmaster miracle happened, After pulling 10 mid/trash 6* champs, I pulled doom as a 6*. This was when he used to be the best champ in game. Then he became my first r2, r3, r4 (I even delayed Rankin my Shang chi with a skill r4 gem cuz I wanted doom to be my first r4), r5, awakened champ and first ascended champ as well. He is still my top champ and mvp in the game.

I Finally got a 7* Venom as well, I'm going to r3 him, and He will be my first r4, r5, r6 and ascended 7* champ as well in the future.
  • Options

My favourite character is venom, doctor doom and medusa. Venom because I love him as a marv character, He is super cute, I do even have venom dolls still layin around my house, Idk why others are terrified by him, If venom was a real animal, I'll pet him in a heartbeat.

I like doctor doom and medusa because I used to have a seriously **** luck with my 5*s and 6*s.
    After pulling 10 mid/trash 5*, The first god tier 5* I pulled was in medusa (This was back when Seatin's tier list used to be mcoc bible). And she became my first r4, first r5 and first awakened champ, who carried me a lot. I loved her so much that when I fought 6* Gm the first time I took her in my team just because I want to use her in final phase for grandmaster.

Then after defeating Grandmaster miracle happened, After pulling 10 mid/trash 6* champs, I pulled doom as a 6*. This was when he used to be the best champ in game. Then he became my first r2, r3, r4 (I even delayed Rankin my Shang chi with a skill r4 gem cuz I wanted doom to be my first r4), r5, awakened champ and first ascended champ as well. He is still my top champ and mvp in the game.

I Finally got a 7* Venom as well, I'm going to r3 him, and He will be my first r4, r5, r6 and ascended 7* champ as well in the future.

nice. just dont forget that ascention is only for 5*s and 6*s
  • Options
    edited January 25
    Regarding Ibom, He is my favourite science champ in the game. I returned to game in 2023 after a long break, And I pulled him from a duel crystal. I immediately r3ed him and eventually r4ed and awakened him, He is really underrated science champ.

1. If opponent can be poisoned, they are done.
    2. He do have a strict loop, and unduped ibom is useless for bg attack.
    3. His least spoken hidden utility is weakness on block with his regen from willpower mastery. It allows him to easily block huge specials like it matters nothing. I love it when punisher 2099 launch a sp2 on my block, but my health bar didn't change a bit and he is inflicted with 6 weaknesses.

The only reason my Ibom is still r4 is, I'm afraid what if in the future, He get released as a 7 (He got potential). But hey, Why not I'll just rank him up, Maybe if I pull a rankup gem - generic or science, Can't use catalysts, I'm saving cats for 7* ham.

But, I can ascend him rn, Should I pull the trigger?
  • Options

Regarding Ibom, He is my favourite science champ in the game. I returned to game in 2023 after a long break, And I pulled him from a duel crystal. I immediately r3ed him and eventually r4ed and awakened him, He is really underrated science champ.

3. His least spoken hidden utility is weakness on block with his regen from willpower mastery. It allows him to easily block huge specials like it matters nothing. I love it when punisher 2099 launch a sp2 on my block, but my health bar didn't change a bit and he is inflicted with 6 weaknesses.

The only reason my Ibom is still r4 is, I'm afraid what if in the future, He get released as a 7 (He got potential). But hey, Why not I'll just rank him up, Maybe if I pull a rankup gem - generic or science, Can't use catalysts, I'm saving cats for 7* ham.

i seem to be the only one who cant pulled a 6* ibom......just bcuz kabam know that hes my favourite champ in the game......
  • Options

i seem to be the only one who cant pulled a 6* ibom......just bcuz kabam know that hes my favourite champ in the game......
    Yeah they rigged your crystal. Anyways, do you think he is worthy on ancesion? I'm torn between ibom and abs man to ascend.
  • Options
    edited January 25
    ( deleted )*misposted this--- still new to the forums, not got at using it
  • Options

Yeah they rigged your crystal. Anyways, do you think he is worthy on ancesion? I'm torn between ibom and abs man to ascend.
    ibom was my first 5* ascension( sig 200) and hes been crushing it for me, war, BGs, questing, everest content, even agasint some skill champs he performs well, #1 doom and sassy counter, also great agasint mangog, mojo etc etc....blocks those multihit special like nothing, such a beast
    abs man is also awesome with his immunites and damage, but its up to who u like more
    overall id say hes more worthy of ascension( id do it... IF I HAD ONE)
  • Options

ibom was my first 5* ascension( sig 200) and hes been crushing it for me, war, BGs, questing, everest content, even agasint some skill champs he performs well, #1 doom and sassy counter, also great agasint mangog, mojo etc etc....blocks those multihit special like nothing, such a beast
    abs man is also awesome with his immunites and damage, but its up to who u like more
    overall id say hes more worthy of ascension( id do it... IF I HAD ONE)
    Yeah I made up my mind. Hope they don't release him as 7* soon.

• Options
    edited January 25

Well here’s mine :)
  • Options
    edited January 25
    (Picture was taken a month ago, now I’ve changed my alliance)
    Useless information but whatever :)
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

Don’t worry, with that name no one is going to look you up in-game and find out about the changed alliance! 😁
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    As for the question: I like iBom a lot… He was my first good science 6* and I regret r4-ing Spidey2099 over iBom… But if I’ll ever get a science r4 gem, he’ll be up next!
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 822 ★★★
    edited January 25
    He's my favorite champ in the game and you definitely know how this guy is in many forms of content. Only place I won't use him in is Necropolis.

• Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    He’s ugly
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 743 ★★★
    amazing champion. He was one of my first 6 star r4 champs , he has that tankiness of kingpin (already tanky , healing back from poison and blocking enemy generates weakness , allow him to block all the damage like a champ). Very solid damage output after sp2 too
  • Options

He’s ugly

No he's cute
  • Options

He's my favorite champ in the game and you definitely know how this guy is in many forms of content. Only place I won't use him in is Necropolis.

I was waiting for hercs to appear on this thread lol
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 822 ★★★
    edited January 26

I was waiting for hercs to appear on this thread lol
    You're welcome @AcidBurn404 😁
    I love Ibom as well although I haven't used him in a while I am waiting for the 7 star version.
  • Options
    edited January 26

Don’t worry, with that name no one is going to look you up in-game and find out about the changed alliance! 😁
    Yeah im from china( beijing) , im really bad at english so to prevent you guys from seeing my bad spelling i pixeled my name :wink:
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,742 ★★★★★
    I have mine as a r3 6* and he's a beast! Tanky, great regen, easy to use and sweet, sweet damage!
  • Options
    Kerneas said:

I have mine as a r3 6* and he's a beast! Tanky, great regen, easy to use and sweet, sweet damage!

Absolutely
  • Options
    JerichoharrisJerichoharris Posts: 16

nice. just dont forget that ascention is only for 5*s and 6*s

4* champs can be ascended as well. I ascended a couple when I picked up some dust but had no 5* rank 5 to use it on. It was a case of use it or lose it. So I ascended my 4* Doom and Spidey 2099.