**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Game is so broke atm

CharliejiggensCharliejiggens Posts: 594 ★★★
Right first we have this ai problem still going on u would think there wouldnt be any more problems now but NO. now dash back issue/input issue sometimes not registering a tiny slow dealy when hitting the special as in its kinda slow activating. and on top of all that the ai is still HOLDING SPECIALS FOR DAYS am i missing anything oh yeah specials being intercepted and before anyone says it isnt true and not possible i have shared prove on a old post. Also aw nodes that seem to never change whats the point of having the same dam nodes for every single war i just feel like this game is broken atm and that more and more issues keep coming up

Comments

• Options
    WM187WM187 Posts: 11
    The game is working fine and the inputs are even better maybe its your mobile device make sure its up to date m8 or else its gonna be slow as he'll and leggy inputs you get the picture
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 832 ★★★
    edited January 26
    I saw the title and before I clicked the link I said this has to be good old complaining @Charliejiggens. I was not disappointed.

Hates the game but keeps playing and keeps complaining.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    @Charliejiggens when Friday comes around. Time for some fun posts.

https://tenor.com/ujY4gXOwgj4.gif
  • Options
    VenoweenVenoween Posts: 125
    He’s correct on all accounts.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,007 Guardian
    Use white tiger and the AI will start spamming the specials when you want them to hold them.
  • Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 367 ★★★
    I had a defender dex Herc's SP1, but what was impressive is that they dexed each part of the SP1 like they were rooted. I said "nice" out loud, ate the combo from them, and then carried on. It's the first time I've had that happen. Sometimes they'll evade the first hit and then block the rest. Kudos.
  • Options
    Ghostrunner01Ghostrunner01 Posts: 151 ★★
    My only issue is I sometimes throw specials while trying to dash back. Or accidental parry when trying to dex.
    I'll have to screen record and enable touch show on my screen to see if I'm actually hitting special or if it's off. I've calibrated screen and cleaned it. So this is my only other option.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,141 ★★★★★

:D lol just keep the comments cumming lads im ready for the backlash ill recieve :D

I'm cumming for you boy and I'm cumming hard.

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,040 ★★★★★
    As soon as everyone started feeling bad for Charlie when he said he was "depressed" he started posting rants again. When will we learn? 💀
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,040 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

As soon as everyone started feeling bad for Charlie

You felt bad for him when he said he was depressed? I felt bad for him for playing high-tier war when he can't even get through act 6. The dude seriously needs to take a step back, work on the foundational skills of the game and get through story before he touches war again.
    He plays high tier war? See, I completely missed that and now I feel bad again 💀
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,483 ★★★★★
    Wong_98 said:

Pikolu said:

As soon as everyone started feeling bad for Charlie

You felt bad for him when he said he was depressed? I felt bad for him for playing high-tier war when he can't even get through act 6. The dude seriously needs to take a step back, work on the foundational skills of the game and get through story before he touches war again.
    He plays high tier war? See, I completely missed that and now I feel bad again 💀
    I feel bad for his ally, not him lol

Last I knew he was leader.. if they stay there its on them...
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,374 ★★★★
    Golivarez, redfire, now Charlie. There’s always someone.

Or are they all the same? Dun dun dunnnnnnn!!
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,443 ★★★★★

:D:D Lol i never said i hated the game at all i complain about certain things within the game but i dont hate it. its the only game i play every single day 365 days a year so i do notice when things are not working as intended. but i get most of you like to **** on people for not being as good well ill say it again im not a great player buy anyone standards i make mistakes just like most people it takes me time to complete content and lets get things straight i love this game but i always notice when something isnt right and yeah im gonna contiune to play it every single dsy becsuse i can and want to so deal with it :D:D

You hate AW.