Options

YouTube is dead

Without Battlegrounds, YouTube is dead for me because MCOC streamers don't seem to have anything to do that's entertaining enough to stream.
Petition for a shorter off season duration lol!

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,721 ★★★★★
    Off season is only for a week it only ended 2 days ago reason it goes down is so kabam can prep next season and to put people in the respective tiers
  • Options
    Ghostrunner01Ghostrunner01 Posts: 146 ★★
    I know that. I'm just being playful. 1 week isn't bad at all.
    Not begging for rewards increase or to be delivered quicker.
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 647 ★★★
    I guess this is my chance to launch my youtube career, to fill this empty void
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,924 ★★★★★
    Firstly, just because BGs isn't around doesn't mean that there isn't interesting content to stream. People still stream incursions, people still stream EQ and SQ. It's not everyone style but i know many fellow YouTubers who do in fact stream that. While BGs may be the most popular topic streaming wise, there are other options

Secondly, YouTube is not just a streaming platform. As a YouTuber myself, i have a list of video ideas i have to get to, many of which don't even involve BGs. There are other modes that are important to cover in not just a stream, but a video too. BGs isn't the only one of them

Thirdly, if you really like a YouTuber who plays this game, you shouldn't just like them for one specific mode of the game. Appreciate what they have to offer in many different areas. There are a wide range of YouTubers and a wide range of viewers on this platform. An MCoC YouTuber's content focus is never going to be exactly the same as another, and a YouTube viewer is never going to have the exact same interests as another. Try to look at it from other peoples perspective...or simply wait one week
  • Options
    Watch rizzothelegend 🤣
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,172 ★★★★★
    Youtube is dead... Long live Youtube!
  • Options
    SantiagoEhsaanSantiagoEhsaan Posts: 126

but I wouldn't call the metas fun (I have a very solid win rate... it isn't a skill issue).

Of course, we understand, you didn’t have to clarify. No one on the forums is a malicious troller.

(Git Good).
  • Options

Firstly, just because BGs isn't around doesn't mean that there isn't interesting content to stream. People still stream incursions, people still stream EQ and SQ. It's not everyone style but i know many fellow YouTubers who do in fact stream that. While BGs may be the most popular topic streaming wise, there are other options

Secondly, YouTube is not just a streaming platform. As a YouTuber myself, i have a list of video ideas i have to get to, many of which don't even involve BGs. There are other modes that are important to cover in not just a stream, but a video too. BGs isn't the only one of them

Thirdly, if you really like a YouTuber who plays this game, you shouldn't just like them for one specific mode of the game. Appreciate what they have to offer in many different areas. There are a wide range of YouTubers and a wide range of viewers on this platform. An MCoC YouTuber's content focus is never going to be exactly the same as another, and a YouTube viewer is never going to have the exact same interests as another. Try to look at it from other peoples perspective...or simply wait one week

I watch a ton of youtubers, including yourself. But my point is that since BGs aren't around I find myself hardly seeing anyone live or if they are it is just arenas. The amount of livestreams drops significantly when BG's off-season is here.

I watch playbacks of EQ and SQ from many smaller YouTubers all day long.

I meant no ill-will or hate or anything toward MCOC YT'ers. I follow as many MCOC YT'ers as I can and when they are live I will always have a tab open and playing for them, even if I'm not watching simply so they can have the statistics and watch hours.
  • Options
    KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★
    Battlegrounds sucks
  • Options
    edited January 27

Battlegrounds sucks

You need to edit this saying maybe something like i(killswitch) suck ar battlegrounds.
  • Options
    HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Posts: 215 ★★
    It’s very inconvenient to have 1 week offseason. It would be better to synchronize AW and BGs seasons with 1 or 2 weeks offseason, so people can freely change the alliance with no worry about losing some rewards. That also would be better for officers who want to change people themselves. Don’t really think that offseason should be deleted at all. There should be a time to prepare deck and to do some rank-ups. Also, game shouldn’t be played all the time in my opinion. There should be a time when you can forget about the game and do some stuff in real life or play another game. Endless BGs would probably cause burnout for some competitive players one day.
    I guess it would be cool to have BGs available as friendly matches in offseason, so people have an opportunity to train VT meta for example for the future season and have some fun.
    Also I should say, that BGs with outdated rewards are not that popular in community and that should be fixed ASAP.
  • Options
    ChiefGoatChiefGoat Posts: 116

Watch prof hoff

The community crier
  • Options
    DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 350 ★★★
    ChiefGoat said:

Watch prof hoff

The community crier
    More like the community misinformer.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,591 ★★★★★
    Necropolis streams are more fun than battlegrounds.
    I still can't find videos of certain necropolis fights, Like for instance ,kate vs necropolis namor? I can't find anyone use kate against him why? Kate has DOT so namor will take normal damage right?
    Youtubers should make more videos exploring every possible champs for a fight.
  • Options
    KeltanKeltan Posts: 490 ★★
    I just watch Omega Mutant testing his 6* Bull Eyes earlier..
    Also don't forget it "off season" for AW.
    TBH I do enjoy this down time period tho.
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 473 ★★★★
    Youtube is youtube, it's not going to die, but Kabam didn't plan things well and game is in cooldown, probably a week, but could be longer time, this is dangerous for a mobile game.

I know word is cheap, but Kabam should be better than this, let's look back and see what has happened:
    • RAID overlapped with AW and BG season, why? I know those two things are not super attractive at this point, but they are still something. If AR was online last week or this week, players could still be busy instead of having nothing to do.
    • The unfortunate fact is, after a whole week, all we got is Miike said there will be a mini roadmap for the AR changes. This is horrible, they should have some ideas after a week, they should have given a status update to the community Friday.
    • You might say it's OK, because AR and BG new season are about to start, but again, as I repeatedly said, Kabam should pay more attention to economy system, AW and BG rewards are lagging behind, AW cost is still increasing, so players are not motivated as before, I'm not sure many people will be interested in.
    I just gave the fact.