**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Hercules isn't getting nerfed

Comments

• Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 379 ★★
    It is great Hercules is not getting nerfed. But my friends one day will come when no one care about nerfing Hercules because we will be having great champions in this incredible game.

For now even I don't care if herc get nerfed or not. Because I mostly use him incursions and he always saves me so many revives. If herc get nerfed now then he just only be replaced with Aegon or Angela for incursion. But back in the days when I was new Hercules helped me a lot in act 6.2 to 6.4. Thanks to Hercules and kabam.

But here is the situation of Hercules
    In AW he is always get banned.
    In Bg he is useful like others do.
    In AQ he is useful but other can also do better.
    In EOP he is useful for first 4 fights specially in left side. I used him in every objective.
    In Necropolis he is not much useful because in necropolis his immortality wouldn't work. Aegon, kate, shuri will do much better than him.
    EQ and SQ it doesn't matter even you don't have Hercules you will complete EQ and SQ easily.
    In Incursion he is the best champion to do the incursion.

Sometime I Hulkling seems much better than herc. Obviously I always chose Hercules whenever he is not banned 😂 but in most of the AW Hercules is no 1 to be banned.

So for me Hercules is only useful in incursion.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,445 ★★★★★
    It's amusing all these genius internet folks derived herc nerf from one simple comment.
    People do have difficulty connecting causes and effects.
  • Options
    Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Posts: 161 ★★
    edited January 29

Stop looking at Reddit.

Stop watching Prof Hoff.

Stop paying attention to global chat.

Let me preface by saying I have a R5 Ascended Hercules. Why? For AQ. Hercules is an extremely OP champion. The unfortunate consequence of the perfect design is that it slows the learning of nodes in the game that newer to moderately newer players need to understand how they work.

Kabam will likely never touch his kit and abilities but will probably introduce nodes to counter immortality. But it's not like they're sitting at their work desks planning this right now.

This all started because of misinformation from the Livestreams. People heard what they wanted to hear and are spreading fake information. Even with Miike's comment on the other thread that everyone can see, things persisted.

Then Prof Hoff gets involved and instead of using his influence, he makes it all worse, makes a video before doing any research and basically adds to the panic his subscribers already had.

You're safe to continue using your crutch in the game. At least try and branch out. This game has tons of amazing champions. But as long as the focus is on Hercules, Silver Centurion will continue to secretly still be the best champion in the game and more OP than Hercules. 😏

YET you didn't post his original answer on this topic posted in this forum. 🤔
  • Options
    Mad_LadMad_Lad Posts: 12
    Bigfoot33 said:

Stop looking at Reddit.

Stop watching Prof Hoff.

Let me preface by saying I have a R5 Ascended Hercules. Why? For AQ. Hercules is an extremely OP champion. The unfortunate consequence of the perfect design is that it slows the learning of nodes in the game that newer to moderately newer players need to understand how they work.

Kabam will likely never touch his kit and abilities but will probably introduce nodes to counter immortality. But it's not like they're sitting at their work desks planning this right now.

This all started because of misinformation from the Livestreams. People heard what they wanted to hear and are spreading fake information. Even with Miike's comment on the other thread that everyone can see, things persisted.

Then Prof Hoff gets involved and instead of using his influence, he makes it all worse, makes a video before doing any research and basically adds to the panic his subscribers already had.

You're safe to continue using your crutch in the game. At least try and branch out. This game has tons of amazing champions. But as long as the focus is on Hercules, Silver Centurion will continue to secretly still be the best champion in the game and more OP than Hercules. 😏

That thread I posted was taken down, was I right or was I right.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,645 ★★★★★
    Mad_Lad said:

Bigfoot33 said:

Stop looking at Reddit.

Stop watching Prof Hoff.

No.

There was a thread with his original post. It was closed. Another thread popped up. Then came this tweet, so instead of it getting buried a new thread was started so that people could see the clarification.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,371 ★★★★★
    To be perfectly honest, I'm over him anyway. The same happened with me using Quake. You get tired of the same old shortcuts after a while and you want to use other Champs.
  • Options
    Mad_LadMad_Lad Posts: 12
    Mad_Lad said:

Bigfoot33 said:

Stop looking at Reddit.

Stop watching Prof Hoff.

Stop looking at Reddit.

Stop watching Prof Hoff.

My thread was taken down, was I right or was I right 😂
  • Options

To be perfectly honest, I'm over him anyway. The same happened with me using Quake. You get tired of the same old shortcuts after a while and you want to use other Champs.

* I never even used an Ascension on him.
  • Options
    Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Posts: 161 ★★

That's your choice like everyone has. I feel the same sometimes. Branch out. I have gotten better intercepting after learning Hercules style.
  • Options
    Bigfoot33 said:

That's your choice like everyone has. I feel the same sometimes. Branch out. I have gotten better intercepting after learning Hercules style.
    I will say he comes in handy for Scytalis, with the BP Synergy. Credit to YouTube. Lol.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,421 ★★★★★
    Bigfoot33 said:

Stop looking at Reddit.

Stop watching Prof Hoff.

I didn't post it because it was already covered multiple times.
  • Options
    Mad_Lad said:

Mad_Lad said:

Bigfoot33 said:

Stop looking at Reddit.

Stop watching Prof Hoff.

Stop looking at Reddit.

Stop watching Prof Hoff.

My thread was taken down, was I right or was I right 😂
    Yes, because it was riddled with forum ToS violations and isn't constructive. I knew it would come down.
  • Options
    Polygon said:

I’m tired of seeing this thread on the home page. Why hasnt it been closed yet? Its led to nothing but arguments.

They can close it. It's fine by me.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,414 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

I’m tired of seeing this thread on the home page. Why hasnt it been closed yet? Its led to nothing but arguments.

You know that by participating in it, you are adding to "keeping it on the homepage"....
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,645 ★★★★★

Polygon said:

You know that by participating in it, you are adding to "keeping it on the homepage"....
    It'd be a shame for that to happen.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,445 ★★★★★
    #TeamNerfHerc
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 912 ★★★
    I want to see everyone wrecking content with these supposed overpowered champs.

Where’s a herc or quake or magik solo on this end game content?
  • Options
    Show me and I’ll leave.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,414 ★★★★★
    smdam38 said:

Show me and I’ll leave.

Did you start playing the game yesterday?.. Hercules broke every piece of EoP old and new....
  • Options
    Again, show me.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,935 ★★★★★
    smdam38 said:

Again, show me.

https://youtu.be/guZaWBvNNNs?si=8vAz2zaz9QYIcZS1
    Promise us you'll stop being delusional after this though yeah?
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,817 ★★★★★
    Has anyone ever received an ingame ban for being a flog on the forums?

• Options

Has anyone ever received an ingame ban for being a flog on the forums?

Only for the most egregious behavior.
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    edited January 30
    I still wonder how all these guys got Mythic titles and who they used 🤔 was that any different than what Herc did in EOP 😂

Edit: Would also like to know how many Aegons got r5 and ascended
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,935 ★★★★★
    Manup456 said:

I still wonder how all these guys got Mythic titles and who they used 🤔 was that any different than what Herc did in EOP 😂

Edit: Would also like to know how many Aegons got r5 and ascended

Herc can solo with no revives.
    Ægon needs a lot of revives.
    I hope that made it a little easier to understand now 🙂
  • Options

smdam38 said:

Again, show me.

https://youtu.be/guZaWBvNNNs?si=8vAz2zaz9QYIcZS1
    Promise us you'll stop being delusional after this though yeah?
    Is this you? Can you do that?
This discussion has been closed.