**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best Happiest moment on game !

doggydoggy Posts: 782 ★★★
edited January 30 in General Discussion
what's your best Happiest moment on playing mcoc game?
I till remember when I defeat collector after 20 revive on my past , when I become uncollected it's another level feel. But I understand later it's a beginning and remember that happiest moment... what's yours?

Comments

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,328 ★★★★★
    Pulling Herc from that 5*-6* mythic crystal
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★
    When I defeated 6.2 champion

And when I pulled 6* doom after defeating 6.4 gm
  • Options
    713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Posts: 130
    It's hard to get 5* shards for an uncollected like me, so you can imagine how hard it is to keep opening 5* science mystic duals hunting for Quake and Magik and rng hates me. After an extremely disappointing day taking so many Ls in BGs, I opened a mystic science dual preparing for another disappointment, then I got Magik! It's been the happiest I've ever been in this game.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 814 ★★★
    Beating Agent Venom in LOL
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    When the 6* featured drop with Apoc and pulling him 2x in a row on my first 2 attempts!
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,913 ★★★★★
    Getting my first OG hulk years back as a 4star when they were the highest star level.
  • Options
    Chris_SummersChris_Summers Posts: 252 ★★
    The good life pre-12.0.
  • Options
    DeathsworkerDeathsworker Posts: 144 ★★
    When they finally fixed AI. Oh wait...
  • Options
    DrDisconnect.DrDisconnect. Posts: 396 ★★
    Finally defeating GM!
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 287
    Finally defeating GM!!!! It was one of the happiest moments of my life.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,411 ★★★★★
    Exploring 8.1 and pulling double Scorp from the featured when it was a day from changing
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    Original Blade day. Had enough shards to try 2 featured. Pulled him on the first, didn't press my luck with the other 20k shards and opened 2 basics.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,619 ★★★★
    Pulling Herc from a Cosmic abyss nexus during the 2022 Banquet event. Finally beating GM in January was also an extremely memorable moment for me.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    edited January 31
    Completing path 2 using Carina's vol 2 come out and play. Still probably the hardest thing I've done (and probably the dumbest thing I've done too). But it made me so happy.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,236 ★★★
    - Defeating Thanos on act 3
    - Maestro on 4
    - Collector on 5
    - When I pulled Quicksilver 6* after a month or 2 he entered the contest

But most amazing was...
    - When my daughter pulled Moondragon 7* on Banquet. I only had 3000 7* shards , never expected to have a 7* so soon.
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 204
    Pulling 2 6stars back to back from a Cavalier crytal, i wasnt happy i was just downright shocked about what just happened, pulled mr. negative and spidey stealth, i didnt really get any of my favourite champs as 5stars or 6stars till now hoping for the best, i keep trying incursion crystals for 5star doom and namor..
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Being completely honest.
    Pulling Taskmaster from his featured 5*. I was wanting him in the game for awhile and was just happy he got in. Idc if he was sig dependant or even good. I wanted my man Taskmaster and I got him.
  • Options
    Johnrs45Johnrs45 Posts: 76
    My happy moments are
    Getting katebishop and Zemo on back to back basic six star crystals
    Getting 7*Hulk from legends celebration paragon crystal
    Getting 7*Domino from Christmas holiday gift from mcoc
    Pulling herc from basic crystal
    Got juggernaut from titan and ranked up on at the moment
    Defeating necro grandmaster
    And more
    These things thought me
    Eventually we will get everything in life don't rush it
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,462 ★★★
    Getting archangel as one of my first 6 stars. I kept telling my friends I want aa or lady d and they were all like no way then I got aa on I think maybe my 3rd 6 star
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    When uninstalled it
  • Options
    713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Posts: 130

Getting archangel as one of my first 6 stars. I kept telling my friends I want aa or lady d and they were all like no way then I got aa on I think maybe my 3rd 6 star

He's my first! Happy for you with that AA dude!
  • Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 556 ★★★
    Getting my 5* doom a couple years back

It's the only time I've been truly excited for a new champ
  • Options
    JMC2007JRJMC2007JR Posts: 44
    popping a basic 6* and getting abs man and herc. Also when I pulled golden boy from featured
  • Options
    Bee2JayBee2Jay Posts: 103
    Pullin HERC on my birthday from normal 6 star hero crystal. I knew it was just a game character but yoooooooo i felt like it was a special birthday gift from KABAM
  • Options
    ElwindElwind Posts: 364 ★★★
    in 2017 Blade is best in the game and i decide to open 1 blade featured crystal (300 unit). And pulled blade
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,401 ★★★★
    Pulling 7* Odin, duping my 7* Venom and pulling a 6* Thor relic when I completed my necropolis run.

Odin is my favourite champ in game, Venom is and always has been my favourite marvel character.

It was a complete win for me

Only thing that could have possibly made it better was a cosmic 2-3 gem to go with the rest of the pulls.