**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

First Rank 3 7-star

I have a 2->3 Cosmic Rank Up Gem...been contemplating on waiting for the rebalanced Gladiator or should I pull the trigger on Gamora, whom I love the easy play style? Any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,716 ★★★★★
    I'd wait to see for Gladiator because they need to do something BIG to salvage that mess. If you arent too pressed about valiant id wait and see
  • Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 447 ★★★
    An old alliance mate who I know in the real world (shocker!) swears by his 7* Gamora. She might not have tonnes of utility but hits like a truck.
    And if you enjoy playing her, do it.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Gamora! Gladiator stinks (as of 2/2/24)
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,070 Guardian
    Gladiator rework isn't until April, so you'd be waiting a long time for that.

Gamora is also well worth r3.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    I don’t know a lot about Gladiator, but from what I’ve read and watched, what Kabam has said about the rework kinda doesn’t really change his core issues…
  • Options
    witt24witt24 Posts: 27
    Thanks, guys...my decision will be easier now.
  • Options
    edricedric Posts: 62
    witt24 said:

I have a 2->3 Cosmic Rank Up Gem...been contemplating on waiting for the rebalanced Gladiator or should I pull the trigger on Gamora, whom I love the easy play style? Any suggestions?

I have a r3 Gamora. Amazing champ and worth it