**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Bring back Banquet 2023

WaybigWaybig Posts: 81
edited February 5 in Suggestions and Requests
It is clear that banquet didn't happen this year due to players not getting what they wanted.. Can you consider bringing back for a limited time?
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    edited February 5
    I got a lot of google play cards coming so I hope you guys can come to a conclusion on banquet. @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,666 ★★★★★
    Ban hammer.
  • Options

Ban hammer.

Bro wym I can always create more accounts infinitely @Kabam Miike please respond
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,630 ★★★★★
    Didn't someone make this exact same post a few weeks ago?
  • Options
    Either it is or it isn't coming back regardless of how **** bad it did last year
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,989 Guardian
    Waybig said:

It is clear that banquet didn't happen this year due to players not getting what they wanted.. Can you consider bringing back for a limited time?

It is clear to a lot of players that this post didn't happen.
  • Options
    DRTO said:

Didn't someone make this exact same post a few weeks ago?

Yeah I did but they saved my comment about the google play cards and I'm trying to improvise
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,375 ★★★★★
    Stop spamming this same Post over and over.
  • Options
    Waybig said:

Ban hammer.

Bro wym I can always create more accounts infinitely @Kabam Miike please respond
    Telling the moderators that no amount of forum punishment will have any effect on your behavior is not the wisest course of action. At their sole discretion, they could eventually decide that you're right and banning your infinitely constructed forum accounts has no effect, and decide to take more punitive actions.
  • Options
    edited February 5
    DNA3000 said:

Waybig said:

Ban hammer.

Telling the moderators that no amount of forum punishment will have any effect on your behavior is not the wisest course of action. At their sole discretion, they could eventually decide that you're right and banning your infinitely constructed forum accounts has no effect, and decide to take more punitive actions.
    I didn't do it on purpose you guys keep on telling yourself it won't come back. i asked @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,440 ★★★★★
    Waybig said:

DNA3000 said:

Waybig said:

Ban hammer.

I didn't do it on purpose you guys keep on telling yourself it won't come back. i asked @Kabam Miike
    You shouldn't come back. I hope they can I.P ban you or something. I hope all of your in-game accounts get banned as well.

There's truly no reason for behavior like yours. It's mind boggling that you continue to make new forum accounts. Seek help please.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,290 Guardian
    edited February 5
    Waybig said:

Problem is with your “opening” statement in all of these repetitive posts you’ve been making about Banquet all month.

“Banquet didn’t happen because players didn’t get what they wanted” ???

It's OVER. If you didn't get a champ you were hoping for, or didn’t have the resources to do something with Banquet at the time, or even if your device stopped working to play the game (or you lost your device and couldn’t play).
    Or your family didn’t give you some more Google Play Cards until after the event ended, so couldn’t use then during Banquet.

That doesn’t matter, the event is OVER.

So please stop continuing to create these posts over and over.
  • Options
    edited February 5

Waybig said:

DNA3000 said:

Waybig said:

Ban hammer.

You shouldn't come back. I hope they can I.P ban you or something. I hope all of your in-game accounts get banned as well.

There's truly no reason for behavior like yours. It's mind boggling that you continue to make new forum accounts. Seek help please.
    Likewise I really hope the kabam staff says something to me soon about banquet instead of just deleting my posts without reason.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,440 ★★★★★
    Waybig said:

Waybig said:

DNA3000 said:

Waybig said:

Ban hammer.

Likewise I really hope the kabam staff says something to me soon about banquet instead of just deleting my posts without reason.
    There's nothing to say. It's not happening. Go troll reddit. They like your type there.
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,279 ★★★★★
    You literally copy pasted your first 2 comments from last time.

Keep creating new forum accounts, Miike is going to find all of them and ban your in-game while he's at it.
  • Options

Waybig said:

Waybig said:

DNA3000 said:

Waybig said:

Ban hammer.

There's nothing to say. It's not happening. Go troll reddit. They like your type there.
    Yeah but why would it happen!!?
  • Options
    Waybig said:

DNA3000 said:

Waybig said:

Ban hammer.

You are not asking for something to come back, like asking for Rifts to come back or asking for the Maze to come back. You're saying an actual event that actually happened is something you didn't like, so you're going to treat it like it never happened and are asking Kabam to redo it completely out of schedule, which any normal person would recognize as a ludicrous request. Since that literally has zero chance of happening, most people are assuming you're trolling, because the alternative is that you somehow know how to operate a keyboard but aren't aware that a company isn't going to just keep running an otherwise annual event over and over until you're happy with it.

I don't know if I am giving you not enough credit or way too much, and that's usually a sign something has gone is going horribly wrong.

In any event, while the moderators and developers do sometimes participate in forum discussions, directly calling them out in is against the forum rules. And honestly, I think this is a forum rule I would advise you in particular to follow.
This discussion has been closed.