**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone know why abs man isn’t pausing his forms when bullseye hits him with instant bleeds?

The game shows abs man as immune when they hit, but there’s no pause on his form?

Comments

• Options
    FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 90
    Wicket329 said:

Maratox said:

Pause only occurs when abs man is immune to a debuff

Just to build on this: Bullseye’s instant bleeds aren’t debuffs, they’re burst damage. You could take Bullseye against Taskmaster and continue to apply his instant bleeds throughout the fight, even after Taskmaster becomes debuff immune.
    Are you sure about this?
    Because when I use peni parker, the instant incinerates don’t apply against incinerate inmune champs
    I don’t see why bullseye would be any different
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,499 ★★★★★
    Folkvangr said:

Wicket329 said:

Maratox said:

Just to build on this: Bullseye’s instant bleeds aren’t debuffs, they’re burst damage. You could take Bullseye against Taskmaster and continue to apply his instant bleeds throughout the fight, even after Taskmaster becomes debuff immune.
    Are you sure about this?
    Because when I use peni parker, the instant incinerates don’t apply against incinerate inmune champs
    That’s different. Those champs are immune to any form of incinerate. Taskmaster is immune to debuffs after a certain amount of applications. So while you can’t apply bleed debuffs you can do bursts of bleed damage as those aren’t debuffs
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    Folkvangr said:

Wicket329 said:

Maratox said:

Are you sure about this?
    Yes, your statement doesn't change a think about what was previously said. Abs Man is immune, he won't take damage from instant bleed, but he won't pause form because it's not a debuff, just as he wouldn't pause if Penny put instant incinerates on him, because that's also not a debuff
  • Options
    KeltanKeltan Posts: 472 ★★
    Same case as Nightcrawler.. is a bleed effect but not a debuff(no duration)
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,375 ★★★★★
    Keltan said:

Same case as Nightcrawler.. is a bleed effect but not a debuff(no duration)

Agreed. Years back, Nightcrawler used to be one of my favourites to use against Corvus for that reason.

You'll also see instant bleeds very briefly triggering Omega Red's death field.
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 807 ★★★★
    edited February 7
    If I could point to you to page 7, section 4, article 2 of Bullseye’s abilities and note the footnote on Absorbing man in relation to Valkyrie … I would also cite the differentiation of bleed immune vs bleed burst in Appendix C…

I mean, at some point - can this just be a mobile game and not something as incomprehensible as a statute in the tax code?
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,760 ★★★★★
    It does sometimes feel like you have to study more to play the game than you do to actually code the game. :smiley:
  • Options
    I can ask this to the team.